JPG Homme blazer for 9 bucks...that's the world I want to live in..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1524post #22846 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:12pmpost #22847 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:14pmpost #22848 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:16pmpost #22849 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:27pmpost #22850 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:45pmQuote:
They're called the Sweet Classic, I believe.
A spin-off of an older design called the Sweet Lew. I used to buy them for $20 at my local Nike outlet to skate in them.
Nikes are usually easy to ID, just google the numbers on the tag.
Unfortunately those aren't anything worth purchasing really. Kind of lower level Nikes that are sold in places like Kohls, JC Penny, etc.post #22851 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:46pm
Barneys Waxed Cotton. Really awesome (jut not in pictures) just a little big for me.
My mannequin's junk is bigger then your mannequins junk.^^
The 3sixteen is a hoodie
Scotch & Soda right?
All BB Golden Fleece by MG heavy flannel cash blend or damn soft wool. Any way to tell? All 44L Working Cuffs
BB flannel navy 3 piecepost #22852 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:49pmpost #22853 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:50pmThread Starterpost #22854 of 5772212/9/15 at 5:52pmpost #22855 of 5772212/9/15 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by bpk1
Damn.. was eyeing a number of Zegna SC's from Linda - someone must have just bought every single one of the current ~42R (Su Misura, Pure Cashmere, 15milmil15, etc) SC's I was considering, @Jompso that your doing? Lol.
Saw those. Gorgeous fabrics but the owner killed the resale value (in my opinion) by taking a chunk out of the label while cutting his name out. I'd rather have someone else's name in script font on the label rather than a roughly cut-out hole right through the lining.post #22856 of 5772212/9/15 at 6:09pmQuote:
Agreed - fabric's/patterns were really awesome. I just wasn't quick enough!post #22857 of 5772212/9/15 at 6:16pmpost #22858 of 5772212/9/15 at 6:18pmpost #22859 of 5772212/9/15 at 6:42pm
Some stuff from today. All available.
PRL tee. Has a 3 on the sleeve and on the back + equestrian crest. Size XL
Norman Hilton 3/2 roll subtle windowpane tweed. 43L.
Burberry London colorful short-sleeve. Size M.
Mountain Hardwear made in USA fleece. Women's S.
Polo Sport spellout quarter-zip. Size M.
Patagonia full-zip fleece. Men's large.
Personal favorite find of the day: vintage Charlotte Hornets Starter sweater. Dem colors.post #22860 of 5772212/9/15 at 6:50pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Mod to Suedehead 38 seconds ago
- › Recommendation as to which Oxford shoe to purchase: CH vs Florsheim 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 40 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 54 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 54 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...