Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1511post #22651 of 5141812/7/15 at 6:07pmpost #22652 of 5141812/7/15 at 6:29pmpost #22653 of 5141812/7/15 at 6:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
I fucking hate shirts. I bought this one today just for a mannequin shirt but I ended up using another one. Brunello Cucinelli reddish-purple and white reverse Bengal stripe. 75% linen ~ 25% cotton, made in Italy. Tagged sz XXXL but this thing only has a pit to pit of 23.25". Sleeves: 34" BOC length: 34" Great condition. I realize that this isn't the sales thread (ain't got time for thread surfing). I just want to get rid of the thing. $10 shipped!
PM'd.post #22654 of 5141812/7/15 at 6:40pmpost #22655 of 5141812/7/15 at 6:55pmpost #22656 of 5141812/7/15 at 7:00pmpost #22657 of 5141812/7/15 at 7:07pmpost #22658 of 5141812/7/15 at 7:21pmpost #22659 of 5141812/7/15 at 7:53pmpost #22660 of 5141812/7/15 at 7:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by borbor
@vexco what is the serial # on those florsheims? should be able to reference it against the shell database
647342? I don't have the shell database so no idea.
Sorry, that's not the serial. The serial starts with 97 but the rest is rubbed off. 97626 maybe.post #22661 of 5141812/7/15 at 8:01pmpost #22662 of 5141812/7/15 at 8:04pmpost #22663 of 5141812/7/15 at 8:22pmpost #22664 of 5141812/7/15 at 8:28pm
Ummm... wow!Quote:Originally Posted by Principle
I'm assuming this is military. Can someone fill me in if you're familiar? There are all of these beautiful details on the jacket, various vents and those lapels!
No help, but very cool.
only listed as "rlx" new with tags, they are pretty impressively built, wasn't expecting an actual technical jacket.
saw the greek key, assumed as much - still dirty dirt cheap:
Pic is even worse than I thought, a gaggle of braces, someone dropped off their whole collection.
gave this a shot
Love this, it's coral-y pink sea island cotton
cooler than average w/ linen button placket
mehpost #22665 of 5141812/7/15 at 8:34pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 6 seconds ago
- › Eidos "Donegal" Nailhead Wool Field Jacket 36R 8 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 25 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 54 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...