or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1508

post #22606 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

Congratulations!

Now, when are you going to find my Barbour? biggrin.gif

I still owe you one for the headsup on those Florsheims on Craigslist, so I'll keep an eye out. What size are you looking for? I've heard they run small - this is an XXL and just fits me. (Normally I'd be an L-XL in similar garments)

post #22607 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobleprofessor View Post
 

 

 

Let me start with the simplest statement regarding the BB Clearance Center.   

 

Do not waste your time. 

 

 

 

There's a guy on here and Ask Andy who sells a bunch of stuff he picks up from there (I think). I guess he has the store on lockdown. 

post #22608 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post

I still owe you one for the headsup on those Florsheims on Craigslist, so I'll keep an eye out. What size are you looking for? I've heard they run small - this is an XXL and just fits me. (Normally I'd be an L-XL in similar garments)


Probably a L in alpha-sized models. I just tried on some of the numerically-sized ones the other day, and the Beaufort fit me in size 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLjon View Post

There's a guy on here and Ask Andy who sells a bunch of stuff he picks up from there (I think). I guess he has the store on lockdown. 

@stevesmith
post #22609 of 51448
Lmao, friggin frenchy has the entire Oakville and sauga on lockdown.🙈
post #22610 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

^ $$$$$

Can't find anything about em. Every Google search brings me to shoes, not sneakers.
post #22611 of 51448
Bullock and Jones worth a pickup? I'm looking at a realllll schlubby silk cream colored sportcoat right now.
post #22612 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by borbor View Post

Lmao, friggin frenchy has the entire Oakville and sauga on lockdown.🙈

Brampton burlington vaughn ...never underrstimate ur competition.only stay away from scarborough not worth the potential car hazards
post #22613 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

Bullock and Jones worth a pickup? I'm looking at a realllll schlubby silk cream colored sportcoat right now.

Oy vey! You mean slubby, right? biggrin.gif If so, sounds cool.

Schlub:
a stupid, unattractive, clumsy person
This has the extra connotation of being uncultured and uneducated. It is akin to hick or yokel.
post #22614 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post
yodel.

Assuming this is a type and you meant yokel. But I like the idea of calling someone a yodel.

post #22615 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala-T View Post

Assuming this is a type and you meant yokel. But I like the idea of calling someone a yodel.

Ha! Actually, a copy/paste job from the Yiddish Slang Dictionary. I also love that you have a typo on the word typo peepwall[1].gif
post #22616 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanejosephxxx View Post

Bullock and Jones worth a pickup? I'm looking at a realllll schlubby silk cream colored sportcoat right now.

They don't resell as well as they should. I'd pick up if $10 or less.

post #22617 of 51448
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedishin View Post

They don't resell as well as they should. I'd pick up if $10 or less.

Yeah it was half that so I grabbed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

Oy vey! You mean slubby, right? biggrin.gif If so, sounds cool.

Schlub:
a stupid, unattractive, clumsy person
This has the extra connotation of being uncultured and uneducated. It is akin to hick or yokel.

Haha yeah it's just funny to me to say it that way
post #22618 of 51448

Anyone looking for a Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II lens?

post #22619 of 51448
I just spent the last 15 minutes drinking wine whilst applying Saphir Renovateur to my e-thrifted hog skin gloves. Is this what middle age feels like?!
post #22620 of 51448
Dude really really liked Commonwealth Utilities it seems







New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)