Thriftmas person: your stuff is in the mail!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1505post #22562 of 6003212/6/15 at 11:08pmpost #22563 of 6003212/6/15 at 11:12pmpost #22564 of 6003212/6/15 at 11:20pmpost #22565 of 6003212/6/15 at 11:26pmThread Starterpost #22566 of 6003212/7/15 at 12:15amQuote:
Fuck, prolly fits like a m...post #22567 of 6003212/7/15 at 12:20ampost #22568 of 6003212/7/15 at 12:25ampost #22569 of 6003212/7/15 at 1:54amI think I'm getting caught up on PMs, but I apologize for the delay to everyone that has been waiting to hear back from me!
A reminder: It's 100% okay to post your gifts/thanks in this thread, but there is also a dedicated thread you can post them as well:
The 4th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling
I'd love to have a bunch of posts in this thread so I can point new guys to it next year. A lot of first-timers are unsure of what to get/what is normal, so it would be great to have a bunch all in one place. They'll be terrified if all they see is @My Main Man's incredibly thoughtful and personalized gift!post #22570 of 6003212/7/15 at 1:58amGreat pictures and nice looking jackets! I read that there was a stabbing at Art Basel this year and that some witnesses were confused, thinking it was some sort of installation art?
Oh, and did you happen to have a guest in your hotel room ( ) or do you do the same thing I do, use one bed to lounge around and eat and the other to sleep?post #22571 of 6003212/7/15 at 2:46ampost #22572 of 6003212/7/15 at 5:21am
Another huge shoutout to @SpooPoker for another awesome meet-up.
Dude woke and stayed up til 3AM so I could 'shop the swap' for 3+ hours. The LuxeSwap store is far from completion, but the vision is great!
Followed that action with a day of thrifting, you'd be surprised how much a Ghibli can pack in, definitely big enough to throw a body in the trunk if the need ever arises.
Topped things off with an amazing dinner at a local spot, where the cougars were on the prowl, and the dancing was fierce. My wife keeps telling me how much fun she had.
Preview.....post #22573 of 6003212/7/15 at 6:08amQuote:Originally Posted by JFST
3. I believe @freehand is brittish, maybe I'm wrong, lots of people from around the world.
that's right, I'm based in London. @thebuddahman - in terms of trading, I'm always interested in that. Shoot me a PM. I know @HansderHund was gauging interest in setting up a European trading thread - I'm not sure if that came to anything though.post #22574 of 6003212/7/15 at 6:20amQuote:
I was listening to a podcast which picks the best of other podcasts, and this one about Chicago tailoring came up: https://thedistance.com/richard-bennett-custom-tailors/
Quite a short but interesting insight into the world of tailoring. Thought it may be of interest to you Chicago thrifters.post #22575 of 6003212/7/15 at 6:48amQuote:Miss being down there. Ultra makes Art Basel look like a Narcotics Anonymous convention thoOriginally Posted by 330CK
Been away for Art Basel week in Miami. Miami is a party town but Basel Week makes typical Miami look like a retirement community. I highly recommend the experience.
Couple fits from Basel
Jacket is my latest creation, completely unstructured, no fusing, canvas, padding, or lining anywhere.
One of my favorites from the show:
PS - Thriftmasee, I'm slacking. I am sorry. I will definitely make it worth your wait.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › USAAF scarf. Perfect to wear with your B3! :) 6 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Percival made by G&G size 10D 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...