What size and how much? Been looking for a nice peacoat. Can you proxy?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1471post #22051 of 5106011/30/15 at 6:23pmpost #22052 of 5106011/30/15 at 6:25pmQuote:
Wash and wear with pride.post #22053 of 5106011/30/15 at 6:26pmpost #22054 of 5106011/30/15 at 6:46pmQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Because I'm not staying up until midnight, and we got 181 thumbs so that's close enough, done and done. Thanks for your support!post #22055 of 5106011/30/15 at 7:02pm
Been a while. Time has been split between being a new homeowner and family stuff for the holidays. I still try and stop here and there when I can. Some of the highlights:
Pop on Loro.
My attempt at a mannequin.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's just a Nordstrom, so nothing too special. But I couldn't pass up that Loro tag, and I want Camel. Unfortunately, it's too big on me. Tagged 42. Available.
Ties:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Legit, it seems?
This wrinkled mess came from an estate sale, $1. Medium-weight, feels like wool. Look like it's been worn in the rain and put away wet, as it's got some stains here and there. Not sure what to do with it, but I got it for practically nothing. A little too big for me, but probably fine over a suit.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)These are the only two tags on the thing. No idea who or what this is. Eddie Jacobs seems to be a shop in Baltimore.
This is likely the same vintage. Also a dollar. Why not.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Two tees:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
In these cases, I assume the personalization decreases value? I had to buy it though, signed by Norm Abram.
Got these two guys, same store one week apart. Not sure if same donor, but I'd guess so. Personal use for now. Sweater weather, ftw.post #22056 of 5106011/30/15 at 7:09pmpost #22057 of 5106011/30/15 at 7:13pmFishy, sorry to hear about your loss, putting down a best friend is one of the hardest things a man has to do.
I also aplogize again to my SS, life is always crazy this time of year for me and I haven't been able to thrift at all lately. Hopefully soon! I hope everybody had a good thanksgiving. MyMainMan, that book is tits. Very nice job! 👌🏻post #22058 of 5106011/30/15 at 7:25pm
Not thrifting a city that no one is from and was absolutely desolate this past weekend was pretty stupid. I made it out for a couple stops though.
current Zegna, Zileri, Dunhill, Stefano Ricci
Some AEs, first pair of chukka boots I've picked up, and the Fifth Avenues have been worn once at most.
Zegna FF in a color I've never seen and recent.
One of the biggest FU Blazers I've come across. 100% Silk from Carroll & Co
Probably woulda passed on this but it was like half off and cheap already. Patch pockets.
Vtg Gianni Versace Wool/Cash shawl collar dinner jacket
Older Zegna Super 100s
Solid Charcoal Brioni Pure Escorial suit
I can't imagine what the retail was on this thing. It must weigh ten pounds. Bijan heavy leather jacket.post #22059 of 5106011/30/15 at 7:28pmpost #22060 of 5106011/30/15 at 7:36pmSorry for your loss, @SomethingsFishy.Quote:Originally Posted by Fueco
@Nataku, these two are wimnenz, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing the labels.
That's awesome! Shame they're women's. That's an ooollld Gerry Label. I found a jacket with that label once, probably mid 60's. Had a weird belt around the middle with a steel buckle. Passed on it as I wasn't feeling the styling.Quote:Originally Posted by Principle
I noticed some members picking up records in this thread. I rarely come across interesting thrift store records, but make a habit of visiting weirdos in NJ through Craigslist and the occasional flea-market. Is anyone here after Blue Note or Prestige? I'm always interested in trading!
Edit: Also the odd DIY emo or Pitchfork fodder.
Not sure about Prestige but I know Blue Note has a huge following and some can be worth a boatload. If you ever see any obscure 60's-early 70's psychedelic/acid/prog rock stuff, let me know.post #22061 of 5106011/30/15 at 8:07pmpost #22062 of 5106011/30/15 at 8:11pmpost #22063 of 5106011/30/15 at 8:32pmpost #22064 of 5106011/30/15 at 8:36pmpost #22065 of 5106011/30/15 at 8:37pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 18 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 19 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway