I found some Wings + Horns stuff in CM's clearance section at the Mall of America once. I have no idea what the connection is but the person working said that they were online orders that were returned to the store. She said they also got some W+H tank tops that had just arrived from their home office. No idea why or how they got those.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1468post #22006 of 5459111/30/15 at 10:03ampost #22007 of 5459111/30/15 at 10:10ampost #22008 of 5459111/30/15 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
If it's the fleece lined nylon, I'm not really into those. If cheap enough... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)They're flippable.
Thanks man, it fit but I wasn't into it either, and so it remains at the store. Picked up a few other things. Canali dress shirt
Not sure what this is, but it mostly fits and I like it. Similar to M65 field jacket, but likely something else
Hefty DB Zegna cashmere, 1997, worst pics ever
Polo USA ties, cotton left wool right, both fantastic imo
Zegna shoes, these sorry pics don't do the color or texture justicepost #22009 of 5459111/30/15 at 10:25ampost #22010 of 5459111/30/15 at 10:29ampost #22011 of 5459111/30/15 at 11:30ampost #22012 of 5459111/30/15 at 11:37amHey guys, got this amazing coat on the thread last year, but I've finally realized its ridiculous for me to keep it for the 1 or 2 times a year i could wear it. It really should go to someone here that can really put it to use. Longhi suede shearling. Such a sick coat and it hurts to let it go but it needs a good home.
Length 34"post #22013 of 5459111/30/15 at 11:39amQuote:
For what we do, NMLC is better for this. Most mall brands aren't quality enough to wear or resell.post #22014 of 5459111/30/15 at 11:49ampost #22015 of 5459111/30/15 at 12:06pmQuote:
Just another vintage outdoors gear maker. I'd call them mid-tier. I just love finding old down jackets... If those make it to half price day, I might kop.
Also just scored this, which I call instant Boulder cred... A Nalgene bottle with an Upslope Brewing sticker pre-installed.post #22016 of 5459111/30/15 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by matty long legs
NICE! My favorite find of the year was a PRL polo coat. In fact, I recently got it back from Rave Fabricare. Two months and $150 later it looks brand new. Going to my folks today to gift it to Poppa Long Legs. That lucky SOB, he's getting the polo coat, a Brioni flannel suit and NWT Berle seersucker pants as early Xmas gifts.
Holy heck, what did Rave do for $150? I knew they were expensive, but geez.post #22017 of 5459111/30/15 at 12:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by 330CK
Hey guys, got this amazing coat on the thread last year, but I've finally realized its ridiculous for me to keep it for the 1 or 2 times a year i could wear it. It really should go to someone here that can really put it to use. Longhi suede shearling. Such a sick coat and it hurts to let it go but it needs a good home.
FYI 330CK snagged this from me. It is incredibly sick - don't hesitate if you're a EU48!post #22018 of 5459111/30/15 at 12:28pmpost #22019 of 5459111/30/15 at 12:38pm
Guys... these are worn 1x Lobbs for $200. I posted the link a couple nights ago and they're still there. Again not my size/my listing but someone needs to buy these:post #22020 of 5459111/30/15 at 12:44pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Suitsupply NYC 23 seconds ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 24 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 35 seconds ago
- › $675 NEW Brunello Cucinelli Wool Grisaille Five-Pockets Pants, Gray... 59 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › Shop your favorite looks, & tie them all together. 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...