Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1453post #21782 of 6038011/27/15 at 7:31ampost #21783 of 6038011/27/15 at 7:52ampost #21784 of 6038011/27/15 at 7:55ampost #21785 of 6038011/27/15 at 8:11ampost #21786 of 6038011/27/15 at 8:30ampost #21787 of 6038011/27/15 at 9:05amQuote:
wowniceshirt has done that to me like 3 times with dress shirts. I have them priced less because of condition, faded or stained, I think it was a RLPL and 2 Brionis, probably sold all 3 for around 30 bucks each. Saw them relisted a week later at just shy of $90 bucks in barely worn/excellent used condition. On an unrelated note, I was actually able to find out wowniceshirts source for their entire suits and blazers inventory, if I only had the capital... I'd also need to get a Rosetta Stone cuz it all comes from a country in Europe.post #21788 of 6038011/27/15 at 9:06ampost #21789 of 6038011/27/15 at 9:36am
Probably. I just refuse to ever sell women's stuff. Half of the defects I've ever gotten were selling women's clothes or shoes and I've sold very little of it. Probably just bad luck, but I don't care. Y'all can come to my city and have all of it.post #21790 of 6038011/27/15 at 9:57ampost #21791 of 6038011/27/15 at 10:01ampost #21792 of 6038011/27/15 at 10:09amQuote:
Unless you are not only extremely knowledgable about women's clothing but you also make an effort to stay up to date with trends and know what wont and will sell even if it's the same brand, it's completely a waste of time. Women's fashion sucks, they're fickle, unpredictable, have no true classic sense of style, and will take what a tag says over an actual quality piece of clothing 10 times of 10. It's not bad luck, it's them. I can't begin with what I've acquired as far as women's clothing and shoes are concerned, but it's ridiculous, but I will never post it in my store ever, just do not want to deal with them...So I'm stuck with this ridiculous inventory that I don't know what to do with.post #21793 of 6038011/27/15 at 10:15amQuote:Originally Posted by Jompso
wowniceshirt has done that to me like 3 times with dress shirts. I have them priced less because of condition, faded or stained, I think it was a RLPL and 2 Brionis, probably sold all 3 for around 30 bucks each. Saw them relisted a week later at just shy of $90 bucks in barely worn/excellent used condition. On an unrelated note, I was actually able to find out wowniceshirts source for their entire suits and blazers inventory, if I only had the capital... I'd also need to get a Rosetta Stone cuz it all comes from a country in Europe.
I always wondered where the hell he was getting his items, since he's in a small town not too far from me and I certainly don't consistently find the same sort of stuff.post #21794 of 6038011/27/15 at 10:34am
Random stuff from today. All available.
Coppley 100% cashmere SC. Beautiful color. 44L.
Dunn & Co dual vented Harris tweed. Fits about a 44L as well.
Samuelsohn blue windowpane suit. 44R
Hickey Freeman Loro Piana super 130's suit.
Vintage Reebok Greg Norman collection windbreaker. This shit is awesome. Medium
2 x Arcteryx quarter zip fleeces. Size XL.post #21795 of 6038011/27/15 at 10:41am
Been going there for years and this is the first time I've ever seen it there. There were several other sport coats as well, probably a few more suits. Too expensive to flip. Unfortunately I had to pass on 3 Attolini ties because of price/condition. I made up for it, though. A couple of cherry pops - including a Hermes tie which was the first I've seen at an outlet.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 58 seconds ago
- › Ray Bans and Randolph Engineering Sunglasses 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...