Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:08 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1440post #21586 of 4783711/24/15 at 6:20pmpost #21587 of 4783711/24/15 at 6:52pmpost #21588 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:07pmTried out CL for a change (Click to show)
OH WORD?Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hit a couple spots on the way home too, but only one findWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also forgot to include this guy from the last haul - Can you guess?Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #21589 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:09pmpost #21590 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:15pmevening all. so about a month ago i had a fairly epic Marshalls haul.
all BBBF Thom Browne stuff. but ever since, i've had a hell of a time trying to figure out what season it was from.
i only found ONE piece and was able to date it to F/W 2013.
knowing you experts, someone here will have an idea of the rest.
Warning: THOM BROWNE! (Click to show)post #21591 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:18pmpost #21592 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:31pmpost #21593 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:35pm
Just packaged up my gift exchange box. Included a beer and now I'm anxious that it's going to explode. I wrapped it in saran wrap, put two smaller ziplock bags around it and fastened those with rubber bands and then packed it full of bubble wrap. Nothing to worry about, right? Should get there on Saturday, so I guess we'll see.post #21594 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:39pm
I picked up a Canali OCBD and a Burberrys of London tie today, but I have another motive for posting than the brag. I spotted this floral Christian Dior square hanging with the women's scarves. My question: What factors determine whether an item is a scarf or a pocket square? Dimensions? Transparency? Border style? Or just whatever a gent can make work?post #21595 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:39pmpost #21596 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Edmonton
I picked up a Canali OCBD and a Burberrys of London tie today, but I have another motive for posting than the brag. I spotted this floral Christian Dior square hanging with the women's scarves. My question: What factors determine whether an item is a scarf or a pocket square? Dimensions? Transparency? Border style? Or just whatever a gent can make work?
The number of stainspost #21597 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by My Main Man
Just packaged up my gift exchange box. Included a beer and now I'm anxious that it's going to explode. I wrapped it in saran wrap, put two smaller ziplock bags around it and fastened those with rubber bands and then packed it full of bubble wrap. Nothing to worry about, right? Should get there on Saturday, so I guess we'll see.
When do those need to be out by again?post #21598 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:49pm
iirc it was dec 1 if shipping int'l
if you need a few days, let me know. i can send it for you (just proxy some cool shit for me :p ). i'm so fucked but DHL will come through for me because everything gets there the next day. the speed in shipping should catch back up (with days to spare) the projected arrival date if they were thinking postal service.
ideally not across the pond :p shit gets mad expensive when it;s going to europe or japanpost #21599 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:57pmpost #21600 of 4783711/24/15 at 7:59pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Sports coat fit, keep or return? 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...