Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1423post #21331 of 4773511/21/15 at 4:13pmpost #21332 of 4773511/21/15 at 4:38pmpost #21333 of 4773511/21/15 at 4:58pmpost #21334 of 4773511/21/15 at 5:00pmpost #21335 of 4773511/21/15 at 5:12pmQuote:
Ugh, tell me about it! I was about to say the same thing -- I fell in love with the First Wave station when I had to rent a car this summer; apparently my car was bought just before they began sticking that greatness into every radio.
(You're a long way from Long Island, btw. Your 80s must have been awesome )post #21336 of 4773511/21/15 at 5:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by classicthrifter
@Fueco or others - Found these in two in different stores. The first is a reversible but I cannot find tags anywhere, not tucked in, hidden, or even remnants where they might have been cut out? Am I missing the secret spot or is this one destined for the re-donate pile?Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The only other suspect item is how these are sewn. Either a bad repair job, or ?
Next up, Similar to the current Patagonia Downtown Women's Jacket, but the sleeves look a bit different. Legit?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tons o' Tags (which is poly, which is down?)
Both of those should be wins...
On the cuff damage... The trim on Snap-T's is a lycra material. If the jackets are dried too hot, that is the first part to go bad. Those look like they may have gotten heated up something fierce... They're supposed to dry on the lowest setting (or drip dried on a line, of course). Normal wear on them is just varying levels of pilling.
I assume you checked the inside of the pocket on the first one? If your mannequin form is similarly sized to mine, that's a medium. If you give me to the p2p measurement, I can tell you what size... What I don't know is the year it is from. Definitely a Snap-T, though I cannot recall when the reversible ones were out.
The second jacket is a women's Downtown Down jacket from Fall 2014. Google the style # (STY#####FA14) minus the FA14 part, which tells you it is from Fall 2014. That should be worth a few bucks to someone...post #21337 of 4773511/21/15 at 5:24pmpost #21338 of 4773511/21/15 at 5:30pmpost #21339 of 4773511/21/15 at 6:18pmpost #21340 of 4773511/21/15 at 6:33pmpost #21341 of 4773511/21/15 at 6:35pmpost #21342 of 4773511/21/15 at 6:36pmQuote:
That's the name of the model of the jacket. Wasn't used in a scorcese movie, most likely. Hugo Boss does this with their jackets (eg: another jacket model is called the Pasolini, named after Pier Pasolini).post #21343 of 4773511/21/15 at 6:49pmpost #21344 of 4773511/21/15 at 8:21pmpost #21345 of 4773511/21/15 at 9:13pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Epaulet Steel Grey Corduroy Tweed Walt (34) BNWT 1 minute ago
- › Truman Boots 1 minute ago
- › Brown elegant cap toe Oxford boots by Lendvay & Schwarcz in size UK... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 4 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 12 minutes ago
- › Cigars 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...