or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1419

post #21271 of 51124

I found a Peacoat. I think I am going to keep it.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Let me say it a little louder this time.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I FOUND A PEACOAT. I THINK I

AM GOING TO KEEP IT.

 

 

Not sure why I have such a mean look on my face, I really am a pretty nice guy.

post #21272 of 51124
Nice wes, fits you really well. You're planning to only wear the red side right?
post #21273 of 51124
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Nice wes, fits you really well. You're planning to only wear the red side right?

Two different coats. 1st is vintage US Navy issue, the second is Mighty Mac. Keeping both.

post #21274 of 51124
Dropped my wife to the station yesterday and figured I had five minutes to spare to pop into one of my favourite charity shops.
Glad I did as first thing I spied was a very nice pair of Crockett & Jones Coniston boots.





post #21275 of 51124

Those are gorgeous!

post #21276 of 51124
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

I found a Peacoat. I think I am going to keep it.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Let me say it a little louder this time.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I FOUND A PEACOAT. I THINK I

AM GOING TO KEEP IT.

 

 

Not sure why I have such a mean look on my face, I really am a pretty nice guy.

 

You look like someone is outside of your window taking a shit in the yard.

post #21277 of 51124
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post
 

 

You look like someone is outside of your window taking a shit in the yard.

They can have it.

post #21278 of 51124

Better pics of the Mighty Mac...

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Stowaway Throat Latch

 

 

 

 

 

Faux Fur Lined, Dual Vented

 

 

 

 

Moleskin Lined Pockets

 

post #21279 of 51124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letric View Post
 

Working through the backlog. Couple recent scores:

 

 

VTG US Made Willis & Geiger A-2. My first good leather jacket cop. Really wish this was a 40 or 42.

 

 

Don't mean call this out or anything but those are photos are from this listing, an account barely in use....http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Willis-Geiger-A-2-Brown-Leather-USA-Made-Bomber-Style-Jacket-Coat-46-XXL-/121819413797?hash=item1c5d00bd25:g:fPoAAOSwiwVWTlLJ ?

 

...Why you listing that under a different, rarely used account? Por que? (If you don't mind my curiosity)


Edited by Jompso - 11/21/15 at 7:30am
post #21280 of 51124

Would make sense since that is one of his ebay selling accounts.

post #21281 of 51124
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

Would make sense since that is one of his ebay selling accounts.

I kinda figured based on location which is why I asked, was curious as to why he chose to use such a sparsely used account with seller rep built from his other... seemed like a strange choice to me....also since the other item he posted, the Cucinelli is listed on his more highly rated and used account..

post #21282 of 51124

Would have been less dickish to just say that the first time.

post #21283 of 51124
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

Would have been less dickish to just say that the first time.

Meant to, came out wrong, revised to reflect better my curiosity, no harm no foul.

post #21284 of 51124
Noob

Got to get Sirius radio. 1St Wave and 80's stations are awesone! Reminds me me if growing up in the 80's listening to WLIR on Long Island.
post #21285 of 51124
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)