Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1416post #21227 of 5109711/20/15 at 2:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by green_machine
Dude, what size? I can't really tell from here. If it's a large, I'm a homie who likes sewing: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Size 3. It might go to someone else. Sorry, bro.
Me me me! Brodeetz
Chrome fucking heart!!!!!!!!!post #21228 of 5109711/20/15 at 3:50pmFound a few cool things today.
My size. Fits perfect. Probably N/A. Don't think it's ever been worn.
Bought this for me as it fit me really well. Not sure I can pull off the styling though. Gonna make this available for what I paid (I paid up), otherwise gonna return on Monday. Super nice. Softest leather I've felt in a long time. Tagged a Eu 50/M but fits like a 42-44 R.
Couldn't wait to give this a spin. Was hoping for some great prog rock doused with Moog and synth. Nope. Disappointed. Mostly acoustic with orchestral arrangements. Oh well. It was only a buck.
These are awesome. Wimmenz though. My wife was very disappointed when I told her they were not her size.
Was in a hurry at the last stop. Did a quick run through the athleticwear looking for Lulu. Found a tan/white striped scuba hoodie for the wife (not pictured) and saw a streaky gray techy t-shirt with those signature stitched stripes near the shoulder. Thought I had a gray Metal Vent t-shirt. Threw it in the cart and was chatting with the cashier while being rung up so didn't pay any attention to it.
Got home and unloaded everything. Was about to look for the hidden size when I noticed something that I didn't notice in the store....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #21229 of 5109711/20/15 at 4:17pmpost #21230 of 5109711/20/15 at 4:56pmpost #21231 of 5109711/20/15 at 4:58pmpost #21232 of 5109711/20/15 at 5:14pmpost #21233 of 5109711/20/15 at 5:14pmpost #21234 of 5109711/20/15 at 5:23pmThread Starterpost #21235 of 5109711/20/15 at 5:30pmQuote:
You thrifted the Schott horsehide jacket?? I found one at a resale store once NWT's for 500 and fit perfectly but decided to put some rational thought into the decision and not impulse, and then it was gone forever. That jacket is fucking perfect.
Edit: It was also the racer too and I kinda wanted a perfecto...post #21236 of 5109711/20/15 at 5:34pmpost #21237 of 5109711/20/15 at 5:39pmpost #21238 of 5109711/20/15 at 6:09pmpost #21239 of 5109711/20/15 at 6:14pmQuote:
You can try there. It's recent though, you can tell by the patch.post #21240 of 5109711/20/15 at 6:50pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 9 minutes ago
- › Green/Black Buffalo Check Wool Jacket - Brando Style 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FS: Sandro White Button-Down Oxford Work Shirt Union Made Small 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway