Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 1:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1403post #21032 of 5497811/18/15 at 11:23am
Happs to the B, @Nataku!
Quote:Originally Posted by bpk1
Big shoutout and thank you to @Koala-T for an awesome trade and nice surprise pocket square!
Ha! Glad you dug it.Quote:
Boy howdy, that's nice.
Also, had a weird dream where I was at @SpooPoker's house and he cut his hand really bad which was awful because in his day job he was a surgeon, then an intergalactic Transformer war broke out in his back yard. I think i'm spending too much time on the thread.post #21033 of 5497811/18/15 at 11:28ampost #21034 of 5497811/18/15 at 11:29amQuote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
Definitely a skimmer. Pay at the pump is the general culprit. The $7.34 was a test charge. They usually use the stolen information to make new cards and purchase gift cards. They can easily fence those for cash. I received my new card a couple months back after the same scenario. Odd thing, though... on the old card, I was able to withdraw $600 per day at an ATM. The new card only allows $400 per day. I have called twice about getting that amount raised. They promise me that it will be done immediately and, yet, it is never fixed. Yes, I know that I can bank transfer. However, sometimes I just need to get some cash from my PayPal account for estate sales, traveling, etc.
Hmm, well I only used one gas pump while I was there.post #21035 of 5497811/18/15 at 11:35ampost #21036 of 5497811/18/15 at 12:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Koala-T
Ha! Glad you dug it.
Boy howdy, that's nice.
Also, had a weird dream where I was at @SpooPoker's house and he cut his hand really bad which was awful because in his day job he was a surgeon, then an intergalactic Transformer war broke out in his back yard. I think i'm spending too much time on the thread.
Only if the transformers were wearing Bespoke,otherwise ur fine.post #21037 of 5497811/18/15 at 12:19pmpost #21038 of 5497811/18/15 at 12:21pmpost #21039 of 5497811/18/15 at 12:38pmpost #21040 of 5497811/18/15 at 12:55pmpost #21041 of 5497811/18/15 at 1:19pmQuote:
How are you not roasting in that rig out? Isn't it still hot down there?Quote:post #21042 of 5497811/18/15 at 1:54pmpost #21043 of 5497811/18/15 at 1:59pmThread Starterpost #21044 of 5497811/18/15 at 2:16pmQuote:
I see I'm not the only one, i just walked out of one of my favorite stores. I am going through the worst case of detachment ever; the only thing keeping me going is the vicarious thrift experience you guys bring me.post #21045 of 5497811/18/15 at 2:18pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 27 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › HUGE DROP: RARE: Gant Rain Slicker Size Small 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Partenopea wool reversible blazer 50 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...