I had Isaia as one of the selected brands but did not see those. $35 for Drake's is definitely resale territory.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1394post #20897 of 6019311/17/15 at 7:03ampost #20898 of 6019311/17/15 at 7:54amQuote:
Ahh, I have that back at my parents' house. Mine's out of the box, though.post #20899 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:05ampost #20900 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:07am
My favorite find from yesterday, hands down...
I went mountain biking with a friend on Sunday, and was complaining about how my shoes have become too tight (lots of running has caused my feet to grow a half size).
I took note of what size my road cycling shoes were, and hadn't even started looking around to see what I could find. Wouldn't you know it? Local thrift shop has a pair in the right size and the right brand. They're not new, but certainly usable, and will serve me well. I just need to get a pair of Crank Brothers cleats to put on them.
Specialized BG Pro MTB shoespost #20901 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:29ampost #20902 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:36ampost #20903 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:39ampost #20904 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:41ampost #20905 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:44amQuote:Quote:
Definitely get one! You also get 1% cash back on all credit purchases made with the Card. I pay my ebay fees with the card instead of having them taken out of paypal. If you use the card, you are basically cutting the fees by 1%. Plus, if you use for buying thrifted items, at the end of the month you get a nice little bonus. 1% isn't a lot, but as we all know, every little bit counts.post #20906 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:45ampost #20907 of 6019311/17/15 at 8:53ampost #20908 of 6019311/17/15 at 9:06amIt had been slow for a bit, then #onestop
3x super 120s FF flannels, Zegnatex, purp
Four baller suits that fit and I don't wear suits :/
Warning: Dear santa (Click to show)I pretty much ride my bike everywhere so I need stuff that can take a beating. Well built flannels, jeans etc. they don't have to be grail level either, I like my beater stuff, and it gets beat up. Chunky sweaters are nice as Chicago gets pretty cold. I've got CM pretty well covered but wardrobe staple shoes are always nice.post #20909 of 6019311/17/15 at 9:07ampost #20910 of 6019311/17/15 at 9:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Nobleprofessor
Definitely get one! You also get 1% cash back on all credit purchases made with the Card. I pay my ebay fees with the card instead of having them taken out of paypal. If you use the card, you are basically cutting the fees by 1%. Plus, if you use for buying thrifted items, at the end of the month you get a nice little bonus. 1% isn't a lot, but as we all know, every little bit counts.
Getting the PP card changed my life. Everyone on this thread should have one. It's thrifting 101.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 35 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Peal for Brooks Brothers Austerity Brogues 11 1/2 D 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...