Also went back because i had a feeling that dude donated more glasses and he did.but this for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1377post #20642 of 5133311/14/15 at 8:52am
Santa pictures today, then a little thrifting before we ramp up the house hunting this afternoon. After football, of course.
Iphone photos. Sorry.
Pretty sweet 1987 depiction of Virginia Highland in a good frame
Today's shoe pickup pictured with yesterday's Alden grab
Half the price of the barely used Aldens? OK. What's this?post #20643 of 5133311/14/15 at 9:09amQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
I'll echo the moral support for Parisians, and frankly all non-murderous humans on Earth, and join the condemnation of the Paris attacks. I'd say this is not how adults resolve disputes, but every day that goes bye I'm not sure I can teach that lesson to my daughters with a clean conscience.
For those that don't follow my tumblr or instagram, here's what I've been up to (the highlights/clothing related).
Scarf factory in Bangalore.
Red Fort, Agra, including detail shots
Ah man. Go check out some shuttle looms and shit.
And damn. Thanks for making me homesick...post #20644 of 5133311/14/15 at 9:18ampost #20645 of 5133311/14/15 at 9:57am
I love the smell of fresh racks in the morning, it smells like victory.
Pre work hit-
Work thrift fit
Bonobos SC- SF
Boss shirt - thrift
Isaia Square - SF
Lands End Tie - thrift
not shown, Prada belt - thrift, Zanella unicorns - thrift, Antonio Maurizi dub monks - Gilt
That Reid jacket:
Saturday work ritual, latte macchiato from our Miele coffee machinepost #20646 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:02ampost #20647 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:03amQuote:
I had a question about Coffee and Coffee makers:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I know some high dollar coffee makers are worth thrifting. But, I am looking for something to keep.
I have a fancy and extremely well made espresso maker with Milk steamer and all that. But, I am looking for just a coffee maker.
A few years ago, I started to appreciate old school Percolators. But, I'm over that and want something different. Has anyone used one of the grind and brew coffeemakers? You put whole beans in and select and amount and it grinds them right then and brews the coffee.
Or other recommendations for really good coffee makers? I don't want to spend a fortune and I don't need it to make lattes and espresso, etc because I already have one of those.post #20648 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:04ampost #20649 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:06ampost #20650 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:08ampost #20651 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:09am
I missed the grand opening last week, so I was first in the door at a new little barn thrift down the road a bit.
Almost zero menswear, though I might start donating my stuff there to help out. I talked to the owner for about 30 minutes. Very nice lady, who shared similar interests (other than thrifting).
Did find these two 1920's 2-way radios, there. They were just pulled out of a barn and were not even priced yet.
I have a long way to go on clean up, but they will look great in The Gentleman Cave
No idea how many of these were made, but serial #41 is pretty cool.
Edited by capnwes - 11/14/15 at 10:45ampost #20652 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:18amQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
@txwoodworker , i hope you're keeping that moto jacket. Also, full fit pic necessary with that in SWD steez.
Haha, yesterday would have been perfect for that. APC denim, Alden suede boots (still my greatest kop on SF thanks again @Randomore), BBBF plaid shirt. Not keeping the jacket though, it's a L, fits me great, but it doesn't fit my rotation, can't justify keeping it.post #20653 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:19amQuote:
I would think that someone who buys kiton at retail (assuming) and puts specific buttons on an expensive item like that wouldnt go with cheap buttons. If it were me, I would chop off those buttons and take them in a local "We Buy Gold" store just to be sure. It really cost nothing to put on new buttons or have your tailor resew the other ugly ones back on. Just saying.post #20654 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:21ampost #20655 of 5133311/14/15 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by txwoodworker
Haha, yesterday would have been perfect for that. APC denim, Alden suede boots (still my greatest kop on SF thanks again @Randomore), BBBF plaid shirt. Not keeping the jacket though, it's a L, fits me great, but it doesn't fit my rotation, can't justify keeping it.
You own a better leather moto?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... just now
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 30 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 53 seconds ago
- › Epaulet NY Italian Gloves - Brown Calfskin - Size 8 - New 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...