I thrifted the 12" skillet a while ago before I knew the brand. Been a workhorse ever since and was really cool when I discovered what I actually had. Would definitely repurchase if anything happened to it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1371post #20551 of 6003811/13/15 at 11:04ampost #20552 of 6003811/13/15 at 11:05amQuote:
Gustins are nice for what they are, and if you want to wait for a good model to get funded then sure... Or try your luck on eBay with em.
However, I don't think $85 for UB's is a waste. I've worn mine for 1.5+ years now, and they've held up perfectly. The denim is nice quality, the construction and small details are on point, and they have some nice fits. I'd say I've definitely gotten more than $85 worth of wear out of them, and they're still actually in great shape... They're just too big for me now since the weight loss. And that's another good thing about less expensive jeans, if they get wrecked or you grow out of them... no big loss.post #20553 of 6003811/13/15 at 11:05ampost #20554 of 6003811/13/15 at 11:10ampost #20555 of 6003811/13/15 at 11:14ampost #20556 of 6003811/13/15 at 11:51ampost #20557 of 6003811/13/15 at 11:58ampost #20558 of 6003811/13/15 at 12:07pmQuote:
definitely not looked down upon in the forum but you can message me, I know a bit.post #20559 of 6003811/13/15 at 12:24pmSome stuff from the last few weeks. Everything but Brioni ties are available. Please only $ offers. I have too much backlog to do trades.
Current Brioni x 2, Recent Zegna
Hilditch & Key, T&A x 2, Seaward & Stearn x 2
NOS Hermes - bought, listed and sold in less than 3 hours
Samuelsohn dual vented. 42L.
Samuelsohn Soft "Gable". 100% cashmere. Dual vents. 44R.
NWOB women's Belgian Shoes.
Magnanni chukkas. Already sold.
NWT Berle yellow seersuckers for Poppa Long Legs.
Prada suede loafers
Patagonia jacket. Medium.
Edited by matty long legs - 11/13/15 at 2:20pmpost #20560 of 6003811/13/15 at 12:47pmThread Starterpost #20561 of 6003811/13/15 at 12:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Randomore
Wife hot washed and dried all of my denim. Didn't ruin them but definitely shrunk them and now they all don't fit. JAFKJABFK.BA.KFBA.K
Included a few a Gustin's, Kapital's that I got from Spoo, IH's that I JUST bought and Simon Miller's that I got from GMMcL about 2+ years ago. Dang.
She feels terrible so I played it off like it was no big deal to her. Just going to chalk it off as a loss and start over.
This happened to me about two years ago with a pair of Levi's x Billy Reid. Was so sad.
On the good news front, though, after losing 20+ pounds they fit again (wearing today!).post #20562 of 6003811/13/15 at 1:03pmpost #20563 of 6003811/13/15 at 1:08pmpost #20564 of 6003811/13/15 at 1:26pmpost #20565 of 6003811/13/15 at 1:50pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › FS FRANK CLEGG BOUND EDGE ZIP TOP BRIEFCASE 3 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Vass Suede Alt-Wein R-last, size 41 New 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Westminster black calf 7.5/8 E202 14 minutes ago
- › Contemporary vs Heritage 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...