95% of those are dogshit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1356post #20327 of 5125211/11/15 at 2:56pmpost #20328 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by noob in 89
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Seriously, though. $1200? Ten people actually watching? What gives?
She says that it is a 38-40 with a 23" p2p... Someone's not going to be happy.post #20329 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:01pmpost #20330 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:06pmpost #20331 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:07pmpost #20332 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:08pmpost #20333 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:14pmpost #20334 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:19pmpost #20335 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:20pmWarning: Spoiler! GIFT EXCHANGE BUDDY (Click to show)Hey,This is my first time participating in one of these so I'm excited at the prospect of any surprise article on clothing arriving at my doorstep!I have just a single pair of leather shoes which I love to death, so I'm always looking for leather boots and bluchers (plain toes or cap toes are best), although I'm open minded to other things I haven't mentioned. My shoe size is 10.5 D US.I also love long wool scarves, and with the winter approaching that would be a great gift.Chinos or other flat front slim trousers are great, especially in darker colors. My sizing is approximately a 33" waist, with a 31" inseam.But if none of this checks out, anything classical menswear related that is not an accessory is great (i don't really wear ties or suspenders)I'm a 42R with long-ish arms, and I'll definitely updated with measurements.Cheers!
Oh man my gift-buddy still hasn't posted....post #20336 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:26pmpost #20337 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:32pmQuote:post #20338 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:32pmQuote:
Hmmm seems there maybe some local competition. Also, I hope you enjoyed your stay in the Tampa / St Pete area.post #20339 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:39pmpost #20340 of 5125211/11/15 at 3:42pmQuote:
This hickey is gorgeous. Love the details.
Assuming there's no chance these are an 11.5.
Also, Whoever has Principle as a thriftmas buddy, HMU.
Also, 6 more pairs. Working on Pics and measurements now.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 22 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 22 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 38 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...