Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1349post #20221 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:14pmpost #20222 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:18pmpost #20223 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:22pmpost #20224 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:33pmThread Starterpost #20225 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:41pmQuote:
It's hard to spoiler on my phone. PLUS, that is such a great look, it deserves to be posted again.
Seriously, that is a great look and a great suit!
I wish I could wear that. If I wore a 3 piece tweed suit, I would look like the Walrus from Alice in Wonderland.post #20226 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:53pmpost #20227 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:53pmQuote:
Huge Shoutout to Nataku! Would have never glanced at twice if not for his guide and then i only grabbed it because it was stuck in with the suits, and then put it back before I decided it was worth a chance for $3.
Sold for $510 in less than 10 minutes.post #20228 of 5735811/10/15 at 6:55pmQuote:
Vegas. There's always cheap flights to Vegas. Spoos point though on his store next year is a no brainer. Relatively cheap flights into NYC, places to stay, things to do.
That's awesome, women's cowl neck? What are we looking at?
@Koala-T really making me regret my self imposed ban.
Also, to those of you posting your highly organized hoarding, I stopped buying at maybe 1% of what you have so I can catch up. If I had that much, I may have just sent it all off. I had a stack of mostly shirts about 4' high, I have maybe 200 ties, 50 suits, sport coats and jackets (total, not each), about 100prs of pants. When I'm done with that, I'll start shopping again in earnest.
Holy shit!!post #20229 of 5735811/10/15 at 7:00pmQuote:I had that lone pine in my cart and was ready to take it to a leather restoration place but my girlfriend talked me out of it. Let me know what the results are. I thought for the price I'd take on a project but I don't know enough about leather.Originally Posted by Nataku
The mystery continues....
Recent pickups. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #20230 of 5735811/10/15 at 7:14pmpost #20231 of 5735811/10/15 at 7:22pmpost #20232 of 5735811/10/15 at 7:27pmpost #20233 of 5735811/10/15 at 7:34pmQuote:
Wow. What is it exactly?post #20234 of 5735811/10/15 at 7:43pmpost #20235 of 5735811/10/15 at 7:56pmQuote:Quote:
Yeah, I talked them down on the price(even thought it wasn't that bad to begin with and the budged pretty easily) and figured it was worth a gamble. Lone Pine is primo stuff.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden x Unionmade Ravello Kirkwood Captoe Boots 11US 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway