It's a BB4. 23.5" p2p I think, if I remember correctly. Only one there that day.
I'm bummed it's not a BB5. If anyone finds that in a Marshall's I would be very interested.
I'll post finds again soon, just too busy to photograph lately, but I need to give a few people shoutouts.
1. First and foremost, @Snoogz. As you guys know, I got engaged about a month ago, what you guys didn't know was that the ring was completely funded by consigning with him. Only 3 more payments left to make and it's paid off completely. I went way over my budget too so that's saying something for his skills
2. @Ken P for hooking me up big time with a post o'alls jacket and a EG shirt. I wear the shirt all the time, so I just need to snap a picture.
3. @silverwarebandit for giving me a smoking' deal on some staple EZ x Incotex pants, just finishing the adjustments and they'll be ready to get into regular rotation. Thanks again man!
4. @MJMcRibb for an awesome trade on a overcoat that's going to get heavy use this winter, hope you enjoyed your end of the trade.
5. @kickstand for a great deal on a perfect pair of flannel brown Howard Yount trousers, fit perfect out of the box.
love this community and I'm glad I can be a part of it. Sorry if I missed anyone!!
"The Sweater Room" (which is a 2-part bathroom, made un-usable because of how many are in here)
66 boxes total in here, containing about 6-8 sweaters each on avg.
There's actually a window back there lol.
My workshop shelves:
I'm working on selling of course... But I'm a perfectionist, so things go slow lol. In the meantime, I get to take sexy pics of my hoard like this:
SC's. Think there was a few more around, but didn't want to dig through tons of stuff for em.