Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1336post #20027 of 5104511/9/15 at 2:45pmpost #20028 of 5104511/9/15 at 2:58pmpost #20029 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:00pmpost #20030 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:01pmI've found a couple of those Isaia Cremieux suits, all from the same donor with 15.5 micron LP fabric. They were all my dad's size so he had a good Christmas.
330ck told me that they aren't made in the same factory as mainline Isaia, but in a factory for diffusion lines, Michelangelo eidos etc.post #20031 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:02pmJust to be clear. The isaia for cremieux is I believe the silver signature label. Not available at every dillards. I think maybe texaswood had one earlier in the year. I have never seen one. Having said that the good level cremieux with L.P. fabric is a nice suit but I think you will know if you find one of the isaia ones. Ties are much more common and I see them sometimes new at the dillards clearance center about $40 and then you can often get 50% off that.post #20032 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Woofa
Just to be clear. The isaia for cremieux is I believe the silver signature label. Not available at every dillards. I think maybe texaswood had one earlier in the year. I have never seen one. Having said that the good level cremieux with L.P. fabric is a nice suit but I think you will know if you find one of the isaia ones. Ties are much more common and I see them sometimes new at the dillards clearance center about $40 and then you can often get 50% off that.
20 bucks for ties of that quality, is nuts.post #20033 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:06pmpost #20034 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:10pmpost #20035 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by rhz5001
Go to Manhattan.... no doubt about it. I have thrifted Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Chicago, Columbus, DC, NYC, and inbetween. They are all good for different things, but if your looking for the goodies and public transportation go to Manhattan. I don't know why I quoted this, but I figured you would see it either way.
No place beats Manhattan for sure. But that would be going home XD
Just wanna try a city that I haven't been to before.post #20036 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:13pmpost #20037 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:14pmpost #20038 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:15pmQuote:
Today was extra good because the normal pricer is on vacation.
First ski pickup of the season. Rossignol Big Bang Tele skis with carving platforms under the bindings. I kind of wish they were my size!post #20039 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:16pmpost #20040 of 5104511/9/15 at 3:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by jamesmkeart
I'm in Chicago. If you're downtown there appears to only be 2 thrift stores that are walkable and I didn't find much like you're looking for. There's other stores around the city but they're not that close in a car so walking seems bad.
If I go to Chicago, I think I will take those skytrain (what do you guys call it down there?) as my primary mode of transportation. Was checking out the map, do you know if the Orange Line (south) go through decent neighborhoods?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Vintage OXXORD Gray Pinstripe Wool Jacket,Great Pre-owned... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 9 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway