Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 8:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1336post #20027 of 5746611/9/15 at 2:45pmpost #20028 of 5746611/9/15 at 2:58pmpost #20029 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:00pmpost #20030 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:01pmI've found a couple of those Isaia Cremieux suits, all from the same donor with 15.5 micron LP fabric. They were all my dad's size so he had a good Christmas.
330ck told me that they aren't made in the same factory as mainline Isaia, but in a factory for diffusion lines, Michelangelo eidos etc.post #20031 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:02pmJust to be clear. The isaia for cremieux is I believe the silver signature label. Not available at every dillards. I think maybe texaswood had one earlier in the year. I have never seen one. Having said that the good level cremieux with L.P. fabric is a nice suit but I think you will know if you find one of the isaia ones. Ties are much more common and I see them sometimes new at the dillards clearance center about $40 and then you can often get 50% off that.post #20032 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Woofa
Just to be clear. The isaia for cremieux is I believe the silver signature label. Not available at every dillards. I think maybe texaswood had one earlier in the year. I have never seen one. Having said that the good level cremieux with L.P. fabric is a nice suit but I think you will know if you find one of the isaia ones. Ties are much more common and I see them sometimes new at the dillards clearance center about $40 and then you can often get 50% off that.
20 bucks for ties of that quality, is nuts.post #20033 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:06pmpost #20034 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:10pmpost #20035 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by rhz5001
Go to Manhattan.... no doubt about it. I have thrifted Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Chicago, Columbus, DC, NYC, and inbetween. They are all good for different things, but if your looking for the goodies and public transportation go to Manhattan. I don't know why I quoted this, but I figured you would see it either way.
No place beats Manhattan for sure. But that would be going home XD
Just wanna try a city that I haven't been to before.post #20036 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:13pmpost #20037 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:14pmpost #20038 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:15pmQuote:
Today was extra good because the normal pricer is on vacation.
First ski pickup of the season. Rossignol Big Bang Tele skis with carving platforms under the bindings. I kind of wish they were my size!post #20039 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:16pmpost #20040 of 5746611/9/15 at 3:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by jamesmkeart
I'm in Chicago. If you're downtown there appears to only be 2 thrift stores that are walkable and I didn't find much like you're looking for. There's other stores around the city but they're not that close in a car so walking seems bad.
If I go to Chicago, I think I will take those skytrain (what do you guys call it down there?) as my primary mode of transportation. Was checking out the map, do you know if the Orange Line (south) go through decent neighborhoods?
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › East Sicily Tailors 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 21 minutes ago
- › The Rubinacci Thread. 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 31 minutes ago
- › Blazer to Las Vegas Nightclub? 40 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 42 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE FOR FEBRUARY 17, 2017: THE DIFFICULT TIE 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway