Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1330post #19936 of 5432211/8/15 at 2:45pmThread Starterpost #19937 of 5432211/8/15 at 2:46pmpost #19938 of 5432211/8/15 at 2:57pmpost #19939 of 5432211/8/15 at 3:03pmpost #19940 of 5432211/8/15 at 3:10pmWell, I think this may have been my best day yet. Still jelly of @eazye's coat but I can't complain!
First stop yielded some vintage Bostonian #8 shell longwings in excellent condition. Size 10 C. Fits TTS. Seriously considering keeping these and selling my Aldens but let me know if you can't live without them.
Also, a goat skin LL Bean Flying Tiger A-2 with Thinsulate. Size small/38ish. Been looking for a decent leather coat and this thing fits really well. Not available for now.
Then headed over to another spot and grabbed a few other things.
Naked & Famous selvedge chambray slim guys, size 31. Probably keeping for summertime wear.
Alden scotch grain PTBs in 11 B/D. Not sure of the last but seems like it may be Barrie. Available.
And last, a made in USA RRL vest that I was pretty excited about. Size large, available for now.post #19941 of 5432211/8/15 at 3:11pmThread Starterpost #19942 of 5432211/8/15 at 3:12pmThread Starterpost #19943 of 5432211/8/15 at 3:31pmThread Starterpost #19944 of 5432211/8/15 at 3:38pmpost #19945 of 5432211/8/15 at 4:30pmpost #19946 of 5432211/8/15 at 4:35pmpost #19947 of 5432211/8/15 at 4:43pmThread StarterQuote:
I keep forgetting you are expert in this too. Thank you. Whats GWB/GHWB? In NY you're talking about the George Washington Bridge lol.
Agree. Its 1990 edition, I wish it was the 1953 one though! In any case, for $25, it workspost #19948 of 5432211/8/15 at 4:46pmpost #19949 of 5432211/8/15 at 4:47pm
North Face, US Made, Gore-Tex, Large
Recent Orvis, Harris Tweed, Size 50, US Made, 3/2 Roll
Polo by Corneliani, Taupe, 30, Wool Flannel
Pendleton Camp Fire Shirt, Large, NA for the time being
Kuppenheimer, tagged 40 and measure a 46 chest, Removable Flannel Lining
La Spotiva, Pretty Old Pendleton Horse Tie, Acqustum
I'm pretty hit or miss on Jack Victor, but can pass when its this pattern and 90/10 Cashmere/Wool Loro Piana fabric, Tagged 42L
Edit: Also just noticed this jacket is dual rear vented, is a 3/2 roll, has a ticket pocket, and the pockets are still basted shut
US Made BB Country Club Blazer, Tagged 40, Loro fabric
Old Tommy Hilfigergreen chinos, 34, Tags have been removed from original location and reattached
Rough shell but hope they can be rehabbed
Edited by AlexJ1100 - 11/8/15 at 4:59pmpost #19950 of 5432211/8/15 at 4:51pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 seconds ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Video Games 9 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...