Also whats the bike beside it,that looks vintage as well.you hokding out spoo?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1323post #19832 of 5102311/7/15 at 12:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Well, you already had insurance. That's my point. Most insurance covers rentals, and even some credit card companies if you book with their card. Your insurance company giving you a hard time sucks, but that's not reason to buy rental insurance when it's a redundant service in the first place.
My insurance is great, it's the driver at fault l's insurance giving issues. Which is my point; it's worth $10 a day to avoid that hassle, so in that regard, it's not redundant. It's an easy out option.post #19833 of 5102311/7/15 at 12:36pmpost #19834 of 5102311/7/15 at 12:48pmThread Starterpost #19835 of 5102311/7/15 at 1:10pmpost #19836 of 5102311/7/15 at 1:16pmpost #19837 of 5102311/7/15 at 1:59pmpost #19838 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:01pmpost #19839 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:02pmWhoever started the public wishlists, great idea.
To whomever drew my name:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Like most said, don't stress about it. Don't kill yourself with the international shipping, anything small will do. I wear ties and pocket squares most days and they're often plentiful. If you're sending a tie, don't worry about the brand. Interesting wools are always great. Something I don't find here would be Pendleton wool ties. I also like silk knits and again, brand isn't important. I have piles of wool knits, so you could actually ask me if you need one!
My sizes are updated, jackets are all short (either specified or naturally short), but they are bulky to ship. Last year, I received some great books via Amazon. I loved them.
I also like old advertisements, photos, and maps. If you get desperate, there is a seller on Etsy (from Bulgaria, I believe), that sells old clothing ads on the cheap.
If all else fails, baby stuff would be appropriate, anything light and easy to send. Truly though, I enjoy finding stuff more than getting it and an advanced "thanks" for putting in the time and effort!post #19840 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:04pmThread Starterpost #19841 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:14pmpost #19842 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:19pmThread Starterpost #19843 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:32pmpost #19844 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:33pmpost #19845 of 5102311/7/15 at 2:44pm
Well i would have paid 75 just for that head badge alone.i mean its all relative,i think its just a rebadged Raleigh.but i like it.think of it as a piece of vintage bespoke clothing,i could care less but u love it.same with bikes ,someone will want this.but i would keep it and ride it because i can appreciate it.
Idont see why u couldnt get 150 to 200 in the spring.
Hell ill give u 50 for that badge right now.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 seconds ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 42 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › FS: Perfect Navy Blazer! NWT Sartorial Saint Andrews 46 8R (Free... 12 minutes ago
- › Henry Blake Watches - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway