Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1318post #19756 of 5119511/6/15 at 4:32pmpost #19757 of 5119511/6/15 at 4:38pmpost #19758 of 5119511/6/15 at 5:05pmpost #19759 of 5119511/6/15 at 5:24pmpost #19760 of 5119511/6/15 at 5:25pmpost #19761 of 5119511/6/15 at 5:49pmpost #19762 of 5119511/6/15 at 5:56pmpost #19763 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:07pmDear Secret Santa (Click to show)Waistcoats. I only have two, and I need more. It's too hot for most of the year for me to wear a jacket, so a tie and waistcoat works so much better. Usually 38-40, unless it's japanese, or fits super super slim, then a 42.A new pair of Roper boots in somewhere around am 8.5-9USFlat caps in lightweight materials. I wear a 7 3/8-7 1/2 hat, usually an LLeather bracesVintage workwear and denim in any stateI generally wear a little bit of everything. So whatever I wind up with will be great. Please no pocket squares.post #19764 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:22pmpost #19765 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:25pm
Fruited lots of trees today! Still trying to organize all dem ties! These are a few of my favorites.
Vtg Fila Made in the USA "Pro Beach" Warmup suit (Freaking MINT condition) $4.99
NWOB Fred Perry suede sneakers
NWOB All Day I Dream About Sex Stan Smith sneakers (paid up for both pair of shoes~$9.99 ea.)post #19766 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:35pm
Not much recently.
Trio of RLPL cords
Anyone have info on this G-1? Company went out of business in 1983 after the owner was killed in a plane crash. Couldn't figure out how long they had been around.
Tough to see but has USN punched into the leather along the flap.
Is this the Caraceni I'm looking for? 50/50 wool/alpaca
Burberry. Feels, at the very least, like a cash blend, but no content tag.post #19767 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:41pm
This man speaks the truth.
But as someone who HAS had him, I can tell you he's on of the most genuinely gracious folks around. Intimidating as it is, I guarantee it'll end well if you give it some though and effort.
Thriftmas: For me! (Click to show)For me, Thriftmas is about celebrating each other, our community and what we do. I'm less wrapped up in what I get, as I'm sure a lot of heart will go into it either way. But the more heart that shows through (look through my Tumblr/Instagram to see what I'm into, or what I don't have; or send share something YOU'RE into that's not clothing related), whether they nail it or not, that thought is really touching.
But I'm also a realist: None of us have that kind of time. We barely do that for family. Plus, where we shop, we rarely get much choice.
So I'll say this: In a pinch, set clothes aside (if you haven't noticed, I have a lot) and maybe grab me some cool books or music or something you maybe are into that I don't know much about. Or do something that would drop some knowledge on me about something outside of clothing -- I could stand to diversify. Or Books about clothing. If clothing it must be, then I'm short on chambray and linen shirts. And I pretty near have a fetish for wool and other soft hand ties and pocket squares. Shawl neck sweaters and cardigans would be cool too.
Have fun out there!post #19768 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:49pmThriftmas
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)My sizes have been updated. I'm sure I'll be thrilled with whatever comes but I'm always looking for accessories. Sunglasses, wallets, gloves, etc. been getting into some streetwear a little but always love CM too. I rock a pretty broad range, so I should be easy! Thank you!!!post #19769 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:56pmpost #19770 of 5119511/6/15 at 6:58pmThriftmas: For Me :-) (Click to show)Trust me, I am a very easy person to please. Like Spoo, any attempt will be met with the utmost gratitude. All of my sizes are updated on my bio. Hmmmm... As far as things that I might need. That's a tough one. My wife says that I need a "new" wallet. However, those are difficult to thrift in my area (and I refuse to pay retail for anything). :-) I lounge around in big ass t-shirts and am always looking for them (nothing custom-fit or slim-fit...lol) eBay fodder is always nice. Driving shoes are always welcome if they can be thrifted. When all else fails, I love to write. So, anything along the lines of pens and paper are solid scores. I hope that any part of this random list helps.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 20 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 40 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 41 seconds ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FLASH SALE, SHOES MEGATHREAD - 5 days only! EG, LOBB, CLEVERLY -... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway