Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1286post #19276 of 5799011/2/15 at 3:01pmpost #19277 of 5799011/2/15 at 3:16pmpost #19278 of 5799011/2/15 at 3:38pmpost #19279 of 5799011/2/15 at 3:45pmpost #19280 of 5799011/2/15 at 4:10pmpost #19281 of 5799011/2/15 at 4:43pmpost #19282 of 5799011/2/15 at 4:55pm
A few interesting finds today:
A very nice Sheaffer Foutain Pen (this is one of the Snorkle fillers). It was made between 1955-59 and is my VERY FAVORITE FOUNTAIN PEN NOW! This thing is great! I had to figure out how to fill it and I had a little trouble because it had dried up. But, after filling and emptying a few times and getting ink all over my hands, it works great!
Plus a wild Coogi sweater (paid 50 cents for it, so I couldn't pass it up)
These are some odd things. They are men's Travel slippers that have their own zippered carrying pouch. Did men really carry special travel slippers years ago?
This next one has me a little stumped. I can't figure out if it is a robe or a smoking jacket. The satin shawl collar makes me think Smoking Jacket, but I'm not sure:
I'm sure this is a dumb question to some of our incredible denim experts. But, here goes anyway.
I found a 70's Denim Shirt / Jacket that is blanket lined. It was made by a company called Enjoy in Singapore. BIG collar, definite 70's style.
If the denim feels sort of crispy and almost scratchy, does that mean it is raw denim?post #19283 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:00pmThread Starterpost #19284 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:03pm
Warning: Original Timeline (Click to show)
WHAT'S MY NAME, BITCH?
Warning: Original Timeline (Click to show)
Recognized this incarnation right away, as I was quite accustomed to drawing the veritable shit out of him back in the day...
I mean, what's up, it's a sleepy set! Clean, complete and available.post #19285 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:10pmpost #19286 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:12pmpost #19287 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:24pmpost #19288 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:38pmpost #19289 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:39pmQuote:
Love bamboo,even more then cashmere sometimespost #19290 of 5799011/2/15 at 5:43pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › NWT - $6295 Brioni - 40 R / 50 EU -- 97% Cashmere 3% Silk, deep... 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 20 minutes ago
- › Best fitting "casual" oxford shirts? i.e., able to be worn... 21 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 28 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 45 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 50 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...