Oh yes..the photo is dark at top. The shirt doesn't have a dark stain on the collar at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1273post #19081 of 5433410/31/15 at 12:04pmpost #19082 of 5433410/31/15 at 12:05pmpost #19083 of 5433410/31/15 at 12:14pmpost #19084 of 5433410/31/15 at 12:47pmpost #19085 of 5433410/31/15 at 1:01pmpost #19086 of 5433410/31/15 at 1:13pmpost #19087 of 5433410/31/15 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Odradek
New & Lingwood grenadine tie, and a Vineyard Vines one from The Meadow Club of Southampton, Long Island.
Pure Sex (Click to show)
Vineyard Vines seem pretty unknown here in England.
Then, this morning I went to the Sue Ryder sale in Nettlebed, and came home with some great ties.
And in a further stroke of good luck, I spotted these old Church shoe trees when heading out the door.
The woman hadn't got change to break a 20 so just let me have them for nothing.
Envious of you. I actually made a post of ties ihad thrifted here and there from the past 5 months or so that were strictly English, which is pretty much all im on the looout for. But sometimes theres the brands like New and Lingwood or Roderick Charles and such that you have to concede aalso, eventhoug stateside they might as well be nautica ties, but maineJohn Comfort is fucking pure gold when I find that shit, I mean they contract a lot but when yo uget the actual makers mark its amazzing. Do you come across New and Lingwood often? If you do please PM me it will result in the best decision you will have made in the las 2 weeks minimum.Quote:
I've talked to two thrifter in England, they are avid or very dedicated in their standards, but to some of us, myself included, I would place them in the category of a hobby/something fun to do on everyotherr Saturday because I get the farmers market on that every other sunday too....type of approach...however there was longevity to teir hustle, I orgot the time frame of one but it was respeictable, the other had 5 years oslidunder his belt, and what I found out was essentially the shit just isn't found and if it is its nearly never purcchased because its almost diposed entirely because of irreapurable defects, nothing else, but to biggest factor too, is that those things are never just openily thrifted in hopes just finding one to flip. They are desperately searched for in hopes that one day they will come across a suit made from a tiailor on a streett they have been learning about, known about, the history of and its importance and influence when it comes to every article of clothing worn in world. They put jackets back sometims sometimes not but they will pay thousands if necessary to have the entire upper bloc disected from the inside out just for starters, and go frthere, with mee dreams tha magiic cane be done and then can by an English man with a bespoke Savile Row Suit which I stronctly have conluded speaks for you at in audible levels as far as you being a baller low key. End of the day, I have thrifted only 4 pieces In my la year...well 5, the first a suit, , and these guys had seen it two or three tiree times tops.post #19088 of 5433410/31/15 at 1:45pmpost #19089 of 5433410/31/15 at 1:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by HansderHund
Last call for the thrift thread gift exchange! Names will be drawn tomorrow, so let me know ASAP if you would like to be involved! PLEASE CHECK THE LIST BELOW ONE LAST TIME!
I still need an address from the people below. Most of these guys have done this before and I have an address saved, but please let me know if it's still your current address. For those that are relatively new here, I need your address in order to keep you on the list. I apologize if I missed your address in your PM.
I haven't cross-checked the donations, but you know better than I whether you've sent your $5 donation. Again, that will be going towards StyleForum's charity drive in December that benefits The Ronald McDonald House.
If you'd like to be a part of it this year, there's still time! Get in touch with me via PM!
- aging in rhythm
- Ken P
- matty long legs
- My Main Man
- Tyrone MacStiophain
@1ofTheCoolKids was interested in this again. I will see if I can get him to message you.post #19090 of 5433410/31/15 at 2:35pmpost #19091 of 5433410/31/15 at 2:44pmpost #19092 of 5433410/31/15 at 3:01pmQuote:
Yea, it's right at 3 hours for us. We have 5 days in the area, and only 3 days of stuff planned, so trying to find a few more things to do.post #19093 of 5433410/31/15 at 3:02pmpost #19094 of 5433410/31/15 at 3:04pmpost #19095 of 5433410/31/15 at 3:04pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 30 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 35 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...