or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1268

post #19006 of 51155
Whenever i push the power button on that thing i say Engage in my best jean louc piccard voice
post #19007 of 51155
Yes everything including cabinet was olufsen,those cabinets are very hard to find.just the cabinets go for 1500 i paid 200 for everything.
Sold it for 3000.still regret it to this day.
post #19008 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by impuntura View Post

Yes everything including cabinet was olufsen,those cabinets are very hard to find.just the cabinets go for 1500 i paid 200 for everything.
Sold it for 3000.still regret it to this day.

 

I woulda let you pork my sister for that beosystem with cabinet, and slowly laid twenty dollar bills on your back while you were doing her until you said "stop that's enough."

post #19009 of 51155
This was kind of interesting (for me). Found this sport coat by Alton Lane. Hadn't heard of them, but it has pick stitching everywhere, ticket pocket, working cuffs, and some crazy red sharkskin wool fabric.




Turns out all their stuff is MTM, so I doubt it's going to move the needle on the other site, despite being pretty darn cool and in a relatively normal size.
post #19010 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

I woulda let you pork my sister for that beosystem with cabinet, and slowly laid twenty dollar bills on your back while you were doing her until you said "stop that's enough."

😂😂😂😂😂
post #19011 of 51155

^^^ 

 

[piss pants laughing emoji]

post #19012 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine View Post

I woulda let you pork my sister for that beosystem with cabinet, and slowly laid twenty dollar bills on your back while you were doing her until you said "stop that's enough."

You just described my last weekend minus the system
post #19013 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I called Jeff and spoke with him today. He said the flag is definitely from 1896-1898 and would send me a valuation later on. (#impatientlywatiing)

Oh for punctuation: Can't tell if Spoo is a grammarian who is patiently waiting or if he's doing this:

804698589055a40e91e517a329f1dc0d.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbadgley84 View Post

A one know what this says?

Phonetically it says "ching chan ha," which doesn't register with my weak Korean skills.

At first I thought it was someone's name, but the family name would be Ha, which in Korean would come first.

Google Translate gives us "Praise and" which seems lacking.

tl;dr: IDK
post #19014 of 51155
That stereo is beautiful!!!!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif



I love this scene:
post #19015 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by impuntura View Post

You just described my last weekend minus the system

No wonder my sister wasn't answering her phone.
post #19016 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_machine View Post

That stereo is beautiful!!!!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif



I love this scene:

Thay was the weekend before last
post #19017 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by impuntura View Post

Hey everybody its the Jompso show.
Take it to fucking pm nobody gives a shit about ur credit jesus fucking christ.

Dude, we get it, you two don't get along. It's probably best you just put him on your ignore list and move along.
post #19018 of 51155





Must be dB day. Not the greatest but decent.






Canali
post #19019 of 51155
Kopping 6x1 is brave regardless of what its purpose would be.
post #19020 of 51155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermidwester View Post

This was kind of interesting (for me). Found this sport coat by Alton Lane. Hadn't heard of them, but it has pick stitching everywhere, ticket pocket, working cuffs, and some crazy red sharkskin wool fabric.

Turns out all their stuff is MTM, so I doubt it's going to move the needle on the other site, despite being pretty darn cool and in a relatively normal size.

That is machine pickstitch. Usually when it is done by hand it is barely visible. By machine is when it makes the indent. Also the backstitch is way smaller by hand vs machine.

That buttonhole on the cuff screams machine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)