Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1261post #18901 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:03ampost #18902 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:03ampost #18903 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:04ampost #18904 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:06ampost #18905 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:09ampost #18906 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:17ampost #18907 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:17ampost #18908 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:31amQuote:
I bought a lot of 6 pair of shoes for the buy it now of $400. They were all high dollar croc/gator. But, the seller messaged me and said she wouldn't sell them. She said she decided later it was too cheap and she listed them individually. Of course I raised hell and called ebay and they said they couldn't make her sell them to me. The contract nonsense they say is meaningless. There is no enforcement mechanism through ebay.post #18909 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:31amQuote:Originally Posted by tradish
New member here, I've been a semi frequent visitor for the past couple of months and decided to dive in. I just recently started thrifting, and it is something I do a few times a month when I have some spare time (mostly for myself, but have started picking things up here and there that others might like). I am interested in learning from everyone on here and seeing cool stuff. Advice is always welcome. Here are a few items from my last outing.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hi, my name is Jonathan. I like ties. I'd be happy to take those Ricci's off your handspost #18910 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:49am
A few recent-ish ties:
Couple of mint Horsies, including an uncommon woven.
Sure why not... When every other shitty Stafford and Jos A Bank tie is $7.99+
This one is quite nice. Would keep for personal stash, but I already have an RLPL with the exact color / pattern.
This was a really cheap E-thrift.
Would post more, but my eyes are jacked from taking so many late night photos. Bed-time.post #18911 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:50ampost #18912 of 5468110/30/15 at 6:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Nobleprofessor
I bought a lot of 6 pair of shoes for the buy it now of $400. They were all high dollar croc/gator. But, the seller messaged me and said she wouldn't sell them. She said she decided later it was too cheap and she listed them individually. Of course I raised hell and called ebay and they said they couldn't make her sell them to me. The contract nonsense they say is meaningless. There is no enforcement mechanism through ebay.
The lack of enforcement on some rules does get irritating at times.
Had an issue about two years ago where I listed something that had a very obvious stain on it, but still felt it would be worth it to someone so I listed it at a fair price. I both took a picture to highlight the stain and typed an individual paragraph for it in the body, so no on would miss it. The buyer actually bought that item, and one other item, from me so I gave him a deal on shipping. He then left me negative feedback on BOTH items, because the one had a stain, but never asked for his money back/any kind of resolution. I emailed eBay saying that not only is he giving me negative feedback for something I made very clear in the ad, but he is also giving me negative feedback on an item for something that is not at all related to that item. Never heard a peep back from them. Not a huge deal (didn't loose any money as he never wanted a refund) but it was irritating to have my 100% positive feedback rating gone for a year because someone had buyer's remorse.post #18913 of 5468110/30/15 at 7:19amThread Starterpost #18914 of 5468110/30/15 at 7:27ampost #18915 of 5468110/30/15 at 7:55am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...