It is exactly the same colors and font as Paul & Shark. The tag hid the mark, I saw paul and threw it in my pile. Got it out of the bag when I got home and fucking lost it laughing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1258post #18856 of 5460710/29/15 at 6:53pmpost #18857 of 5460710/29/15 at 6:53pmpost #18858 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:00pmpost #18859 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:02pmpost #18860 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:08pmQuote:
Same here, if a proxy on a small is available.
Spoo- is the Mugler available and if is, what's the size on that? I have a soft spot in my heart for Mugler stuff due to my love of his fragrances.post #18861 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:08pm
I was going down the suits/blazer aisle and this print caught my eye
A nice glen plaid Corneliani. But right next to it was even better:
grey and light purple (i might even say lilac) glen plaid Isaia super 130 in a 54 EU. So I think this one has special powers because when I got home I thought for a few minutes that I could totally get this taken in 4 inches in the waist and make it fit me. Not happening.... but if anyone has something similar in a 40US and wants this you should pm me.
I thought this suit was pretty nice and even better since the jacket fit perfectly. I will just have to take out the pants about an inch and taper the legs.
"Wall Street" anyone? It's a nice birdseye with dual vents and working cuffs with each buttonhole done by hand.
This unlined puppy tooth Hugo Boss Baldessarini is pretty nice:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I figured I'd grab this Ted Baker because it still had the sleeve tag on it and is pretty wild and made in Italy (I couldn't find any info on the maker)
please don't click if you can't handle some colorful lining.Warning: Please don't click if you can't handle colorful lining! (Click to show)post #18862 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:10pmpost #18863 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:15pmpost #18864 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:15pmpost #18865 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:17pmpost #18866 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:24pmpost #18867 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:27pmpost #18868 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:37pmQuote:
dayum! I've yet to find a Barbour jacket, that one is sweet!post #18869 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:38pmpost #18870 of 5460710/29/15 at 7:46pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Edward Green Ecton in Burnt Pine Antique UK 9 E888 20 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Snowdon quality question - HELP! 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 3 minutes ago
- › Best 80's War Movies 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...