or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1257

post #18841 of 51073
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj52racers View Post

Spoo that indent in the bottom makes me think it is more of a banner or pennant and not a flag to be flown. Reminds me of something that would go in a federal building or line the streets for a parade. Something along those lines. That could also explain the odd star configuration. Unfortunately, it makes dating it difficult.

agree its a banner. it is OLD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob15 View Post



US 13 Star Shaw ?  http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/us-shaw.html

shaw stars seem to be 8 pointed though, no?
post #18842 of 51073
The shaw uses eight point stars I think. Sorry spoo, I missed that you denoted it as a banner. Dating it is probably going to come down to how the detailing is done. Stitching techniques and how they did the tasseling.
post #18843 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJ1100 View Post

Aforementioned jackets

Ermenegildo Zegna
Fell in love with the color pattern, which is a bit washed out in this pic, and there's weird blobs on the lense
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

If those fit you, I have an Isaia with your name all over it. mwink[1].gif
post #18844 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


 so N/A because sex

 

post #18845 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by txwoodworker View Post

Not ever. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First post, discussing what was paid for the item, currently taboo.


Posts #76, 86, 98 all talking about selling on eBay.
 







All of this in the first 100 posts
Flipping greases the wheels, it is inextricably linked to the game.


You are 100% missing the point. I guess what I'm saying is that this use to be more of a gentleman's thread. Yea, people would post dollar amounts of what they paid for a certain item and maybe post what they also made off said item. But somewhere things got skewed, and all of a sudden it's "I KNOW MORW THAN YOU, CUZ MY DICK IS BIGGERZ CUZ IS FINDZ MORS KITONZ AND SHITZ AND NOBODY ELSE CAN HAZ ANY CUZ ITS ALL MINE!!!! FUCK ALL YALL WIT YOR BITCH AZZEZ, I MAKES MORE MONEZ THAN ALL YOU PUNCK TIRCKS. BOW DOWN TROGLIDITES!!!!
post #18846 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


agree its a banner. it is OLD.
shaw stars seem to be 8 pointed though, no?

 

 

 

I missed that, sorry.  I got excited when I saw how old it was.​

post #18847 of 51073
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

BOW DOWN TROGLIDITES!!!!

I can totally make this a custom title for you!
post #18848 of 51073

Some decent stuff the past 2 days. All N/A for now.

 

Scottevest fleece

One of the cooler Barbours I've picked up. Cowen Commando. You know a jacket is cool if it comes with a pack of smokes.

 

 

PRL

Orvis Zambezi

Oxxford Crown Ca$hmere

 

This has some issues but no way I was leaving it for $2.50. Haven't had time to research the age. Any guesses?

 

AE and Ferragamo

Pollini. Pricey retail according to their website, but I doubt many have ever paid those kinds of prices.

 

 

Tom Ford 

NWT Barbour

unhemmed LB

Lo Sport and dirty Sierra Designs

Cliff Engle


Edited by MJMcRibb - 10/30/15 at 6:16am
post #18849 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post


If those fit you, I have an Isaia with your name all over it. mwink[1].gif

For proxy and I'm buying the drinks?!?:cheers:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Principle View Post
 

What's the sizing on those EZ's?

 

46R

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post


Kanye boots on grailed for $1100

 

I can think of 1,100 better uses for that money.

post #18850 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

You are 100% missing the point. I guess what I'm saying is that this use to be more of a gentleman's thread. Yea, people would post dollar amounts of what they paid for a certain item and maybe post what they also made off said item. But somewhere things got skewed, and all of a sudden it's "I KNOW MORW THAN YOU, CUZ MY DICK IS BIGGERZ CUZ IS FINDZ MORS KITONZ AND SHITZ AND NOBODY ELSE CAN HAZ ANY CUZ ITS ALL MINE!!!! FUCK ALL YALL WIT YOR BITCH AZZEZ, I MAKES MORE MONEZ THAN ALL YOU PUNCK TIRCKS. BOW DOWN TROGLIDITES!!!!

Pardon the politics, but it sort of feels like Donald Trump has been posting in here lately. I'm with you. Everyone knows who the flippers are here, but we don't need every post to be about capitalism.
post #18851 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I can totally make this a custom title for you!

Dude, please!!!!!!!!!
post #18852 of 51073
I'll post today's finds n things tomorrow, but lol at me. This weeks "Pay better attention to what you are doing" PSA.



New hot chick working and I lose all composure.
post #18853 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcRibb View Post

One of the cooler Barbours I've picked up. Cowen Commando. You know a jacket is cool if it comes with a pack of smokes.


That thing is beautiful. How do you keep finding these?! I've yet to find a single Barbour.
post #18854 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj52racers View Post

I'll post today's finds n things tomorrow, but lol at me. This weeks "Pay better attention to what you are doing" PSA.



New hot chick working and I lose all composure.

lol im dying, what did you think it was

post #18855 of 51073
Quote:
Originally Posted by OolongT View Post


That thing is beautiful. How do you keep finding these?! I've yet to find a single Barbour.

That's just my 3rd one...this month. :hide:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)