Ah, that's right, I remember that scene.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1250post #18736 of 5453310/29/15 at 10:25ampost #18737 of 5453310/29/15 at 10:36am
Shout out to @Orgetorix for the heads up on those Zegnas! Picked up two of the windowpane sport coats during lunch, looks to be enough material to let the sleeves. Weirdly enough they had them marked as suits and randomly paired with a pair of Samuelsohn wool pants to one and Zanella pants to the other. Pics to come.
Looks like someone else saw them and picked a couple but there is still two suits and the light blue sport coat (killer paisley lining) still there. Very reasonable prices.post #18738 of 5453310/29/15 at 10:46ampost #18739 of 5453310/29/15 at 10:46ampost #18740 of 5453310/29/15 at 10:49amQuote:Originally Posted by AlexJ1100
Shout out to @Orgetorix
for the heads up on those Zegnas! Picked up two of the windowpane sport coats during lunch, looks to be enough material to let the sleeves. Weirdly enough they had them marked as suits and randomly paired with a pair of Samuelsohn wool pants to one and Zanella pants to the other. Pics to come.
Looks like someone else saw them and picked a couple but there is still two suits and the light blue sport coat (killer paisley lining) still there. Very reasonable prices.
Glad you go them, man. I was there probably just a bit before you picking up two of the suits for Nataku.post #18741 of 5453310/29/15 at 10:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
I'm thinking @barrelntrigger, true (denim) believer...
Fuck no! I don't like draft dodgers who shit their pants. Oh wait, wrong Ted!
Coming to a thrift near you!
Edited by barrelntrigger - 10/29/15 at 11:22ampost #18742 of 5453310/29/15 at 10:56amQuote:
Thanks, in love with the color schemes. My office is moving locations into a much nice part of downtown/building so I need to step by my work attire. I've been able to skate by for a while.
Did you grab that shearling as well? Was gone by the time I got there.post #18743 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:07ampost #18744 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:07am
Camera Dudes: I was at an estate sale and they had a Nikon D3100 with bag and an extra lens. I didn't right down the lens size, the sale was swamped and I had my hands full. They wanted $300. Should I have kopped it. I checked ebay and one just like it (I think) sold for $600 and a bunch of them with more lenses and accessories sold for MUCH more.
ALSO, I have a Nikon D40 and Canon Rebel EOS and I am trying to decide which one to keep and which one to sell. OR, maybe sell them both and buy the D3100?
I fully intended on using one of these cameras for ebay stuff and also just to have a nice camera. BUT, I have found that my damn I-Phone takes very good pictures and it is so handy to use and upload the pics (I don't mean very good like @capnwes type pictures. But, pretty good.
Also, yesterday I was at the Police evidence room taking pictures of some stuff for some of my cases. I don't know if it was the lighting or perhaps I had the Canon on the wrong settings, but for really close up detailed pictures my I Phone 5S actually took better pictures.
If this is the wrong forum for all this, I'm sorry. I could post it somewhere else. Its just this group seems to have the knowledge for this.post #18745 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:10amQuote:Wow really not impressed with the entire collectionOriginally Posted by barrelntrigger
Fuck no! I don't like draft dodgers who shit their pants.
Coming to a thrift near you!
http://www.endclothing.com/us/brands/yeezy-season-1?utm_source=dotMailer+List&utm_campaign=d2b4cf8ef3-291015_YEEZY&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_25eb58f72a-d2b4cf8ef3-31261481post #18746 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:11ampost #18747 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:15ampost #18748 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:17ampost #18749 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:17amQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
Hah! I was watching The Omen the other night for the first time in years - - and had heard the music in the interim and was like FINALLY I know what that's from!
Just listened to the JG Thirlwell / David Harrington (Kronos Quartet) talk on thetalkhouse.com and they were discussion epiphany / revelation moments in music, and yeah this was one of them.
Here is the Aria I was talking about:
Here are the four BIG Soprano Aria from Carmina Burana. I'm sure I sound dorky, but these give me chills. The whole production of Carmina Burana is an amazing experience.post #18750 of 5453310/29/15 at 11:19amQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
@Nobleprofessor my phone camera also takes better pics than my DSLR in many instances. Kinda pisses me off - must have the settings wrong on my DSLR.
I've noticed it's all about lighting.
I can take some killer photos with my iPhone 6, but lighting needs to be near perfect. Whereas with my DSLR (Canon Rebel EOS) I can sort of make up for less than ideal lighting. Comes in really handy when you're in an apartment and don't have a dedicated photo station. First thing I do when I get a house will be to make one spot designated for photos.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 36 seconds ago
- › What is the best selvage with similar fit to jcrew 484 with no... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...