+1 my wife does not care. Which is better for our relationship because closet space.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1192post #17866 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:13pmThread Starterpost #17867 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:15pmpost #17868 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:19pmAmusingly a friend of mine's GF is my wife's size but taller, and LOVES clothes, and LOVES getting thrifted stuff from me. NWT Alexander Wang runway dress? Sure. A little DVF? Why not. Some other epic bits? Bring it on. My wife does not love the fact that the friend's gf sends me pix of the clothes being modelled... but you know, whatever. SHE PASSED. MOVING ON.
Found my first seven folds (Marinella, Paul Stuart) as well as a sick Polo Norwegian cardigan with alternating buffalo/Indian head nickel buttons. Been sick this week so not much dipping around, but happy to have a couple finds.post #17869 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:19pmpost #17870 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:19pmQuote:
Psh, try ordering a wallet at Hermès.post #17871 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:20pmThread Starterpost #17872 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:22pmpost #17873 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:24pmpost #17874 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by sashae
Amusingly a friend of mine's GF is my wife's size but taller, and LOVES clothes, and LOVES getting thrifted stuff from me. NWT Alexander Wang runway dress? Sure. A little DVF? Why not. Some other epic bits? Bring it on. My wife does not love the fact that the friend's gf sends me pix of the clothes being modelled... but you know, whatever. SHE PASSED. MOVING ON.
Found my first seven folds (Marinella, Paul Stuart) as well as a sick Polo Norwegian cardigan with alternating buffalo/Indian head nickel buttons. Been sick this week so not much dipping around, but happy to have a couple finds.
Nice finds! Looking forward to seeing the buffalo nickel cardigan.post #17875 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:34pmQuote:
You beat me to it. I was going to say This This This.
When we moved into our new house, I gave my wife the walk in closet in the master. She was stunned. Until she realized I was taking over the ENTIRE guest bedroom -- closet, floor space, drawers, everyfuckingthing -- by adverse possession.post #17876 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:38pmHaha our last house had walk in floor to ceiling in the master, and I "shared" it pretty well, but still had overflow in the guest closet.
In the recent move, I pulled the same stunt you did, as I don't like having to split it up haha. Won't be here too long though, so we'll see how the next arrangement works out.
Is it a problem that domicile decisions have "closet space/locations" on the top 5-7 important list?post #17877 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:38pmpost #17878 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:39pmpost #17879 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:40pmpost #17880 of 5113310/23/15 at 7:41pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1739 Active Users (385 Members and 1354 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Luigi Borrelli Royal Collection Handmade Navy Gingham Shirt 15R 5 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Wallace & Barnes M-65 Jacket in Black - Size Small 7 minutes ago
- › Attila Shoes Budapest 8 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway