Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:49 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1191post #17852 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:07pmpost #17853 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:08pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by silverwarebandit
Yeah the zipper needs some work. So I went to the Loro Piana store afterwords and I'm getting a replacement sent in from Italy. Also, when you walk into the LP store with deer leather they show you every fucking thing you want to see. Like the entire vicuña collection I gotta wear baggier pants when I go in to pick up the replacement zip.
Thats nice. I took a fur vest in while wearing a suit and got treated like shit. It had a tear in the fur that I wanted them to fix and was refused because "they don't work on fur" and I had to "go to J. Mendel".Quote:Originally Posted by aging in rhythm
VINTAGE MADE IN USA BEEN HAD SWEATS
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #17854 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:13pmpost #17855 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:28pmDamn. Um this was my outfit.
Also I'm disgusting so my current outfit is boxers
Edit: yes, this is what I wore into Loro piana, and they actually brought out extra vicuña from the back after I said it was out of my league and I wasn't there to buy.
Edited by silverwarebandit - 10/23/15 at 6:48pmpost #17856 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:34pmpost #17857 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:36pmpost #17858 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:40pmpost #17859 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:51pmThread Starterpost #17860 of 5493910/23/15 at 6:59pmpost #17861 of 5493910/23/15 at 7:05pmpost #17862 of 5493910/23/15 at 7:05pmpost #17863 of 5493910/23/15 at 7:08pmpost #17864 of 5493910/23/15 at 7:09pmThread StarterQuote:
I asked to see the vicuna and was told "not now, its all downstairs".
What the fuck. Im wearing a suit, driving a Maserati, bringing you a 7K vest. Show me the damn vicuna. lol. i mean i wasn't buying but you think she would have tried right.post #17865 of 5493910/23/15 at 7:10pmQuote:
My gf is the same way,all she wears is lululemon stuff.
Worst part she has two businesses can def afford the best she just doesnt care about all that.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1570 Active Users (246 Members and 1324 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Entourage vs Californication 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 16 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...