Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1180post #17687 of 5504210/22/15 at 11:27ampost #17688 of 5504210/22/15 at 11:28ampost #17689 of 5504210/22/15 at 11:34amQuote:Quote:
That's everything in ties too, if you're not first, you're going to get nothing.
Yeah, friendly and conversational. DON'T TALK FLIP guys that think you're killing off each item you buy and if they get into a position of pricing shit, they're going to mark it up next time. Being courteous also gets you noticed.post #17690 of 5504210/22/15 at 11:35ampost #17691 of 5504210/22/15 at 11:35ampost #17692 of 5504210/22/15 at 11:49amQuote:
... I think that if I ever won the lottery, I would still shop at Goodwill and Savers for the thrill of the hunt. Maybe a side hobby would be to bring some of the purchases into other thrift stores and leave them hanging on the rack as if they belonged there.post #17693 of 5504210/22/15 at 11:50ampost #17694 of 5504210/22/15 at 12:03pmQuick (quite literal) coffee trip today.
Thrifted a Bonavita BV-1800. Coffee snobs know the deal with this. I already have one, so if anyone in the LA area wants a baller coffee machine hit me up.
Steven Alan size M Linen shirt with shell buttons
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Luciano Barbera Raw Silk blazer. Size 40. Has a lil stain so if anyone wants some otherwise gorgeous cruisewear I'll let it go for what I paid.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #17695 of 5504210/22/15 at 12:10pmQuote:
What if we live in non-LA and want a baller coffee machine?post #17696 of 5504210/22/15 at 12:18pmpost #17697 of 5504210/22/15 at 12:20pmpost #17698 of 5504210/22/15 at 12:25pm
Then I probably couldn't drive it to you today.
I'm willing to ship, I just figured it would be easier for someone local to snag.
@Bahljs - http://www.coffeedetective.com/bonavita-coffee-maker.html
Its a very well regarded coffee maker. Sort of a poor man's Technivorm Moccamasterpost #17699 of 5504210/22/15 at 12:27pmQuote:
I'd start a prop house, which would enable me to travel the world buying dope shit, warehouse it, and rent stuff out for movies & TV. Get to keep all the stuff and make $ on it at the same time.post #17700 of 5504210/22/15 at 12:32pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 27 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 6 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 15 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...