Fellas is this the Vince im looking for,why is it so expensive made in china.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1176post #17627 of 4770110/21/15 at 7:57pmpost #17628 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:03pmQuote:Quote:
Vince does well for me, but I've only ever picked up their cashmere or cashmere-wool stuff.post #17629 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:05pm
Ah, I see the problem. You're not looking for Vince.
1) @dazedstate is a valued trading partner who gave me a kick ass deal on a pair of suede Magnanis that I'm pretty sure have been worn like once.
2) @thriftydood just KEEPS HOOKING IT UP!post #17630 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:06pmpost #17631 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:07pmpost #17632 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:08pmpost #17633 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:18pmpost #17634 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:21pmpost #17635 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:44pmpost #17636 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:51pm@chetb I keep a pretty detailed spreadsheet of my intake. The only thing I don't have done is extensive keyword tagging. I have about 15 keywords that I filter/report on. The most difficult and sometimes unsettling part is looking at sell through rate vs. profit broken down by keyword and really seeing where I have missed out. My next problem is to start observing seasonality impact on keywords/categories.
@impuntura what size are those AE? Look great.post #17637 of 4770110/21/15 at 8:53pmpost #17638 of 4770110/21/15 at 9:06pmpost #17639 of 4770110/21/15 at 9:07pmpost #17640 of 4770110/21/15 at 9:13pm
Had a pretty fantastic day.
Started out by seeing @silverwarebandit's post that included a hat trick of Alden shell. Sent him a PM to ask about availability, especially of his PTBs. Not my size. In light of that, I decided to make a run during lunch and found these:
My own hat trick of Alden shell, in my size. Left are short wings in excellent condition, middle are PTBs in need of a new heel and a serious cleaning (made for Brooks Bros), and right are saddles (though no contrasting color on the upper). This makes 4 pairs of Alden shell I've found in the last week, having only found about three more pairs of shell of any brand previously.
Other highlights from the day:
Really cool vintage made in USA Woolrich that's all mine.
Vintage made in USA Eddie Bauer with Harris Tweed and suede detailing. First EB I've ever bought.
Schott down puffer that needs a surface stain removed
Brooks Bros made in USA with a great liner.
And why not?
Other finds from today included another Zegna windowpane SC in Trofeo wool, great BB silk/wool glen plaid SC from 2012, and some very nice Vanderbilt University sport coat buttons. Also found some genuine horn SC buttons on a jacket to be put on a solid navy Suitsupply orphan to convert it to SC status.
THAT'S NOT ALL:
Last week I finished a huge event that my company put on and we had record numbers. One of my board members decided he'd like to thank me. I'm typing on a brand new MacBook Air and have a Suitsupply Napoli suit on the way to me. So not exactly thrifted, but free counts, right?
Edited by dukedishin - 10/21/15 at 9:38pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Bespoke shoes in UK - a more affordable option? 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 18 minutes ago
- › Belstaff "Stoneham" Jacket Size 50 Brand New with Tags!! 26 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 37 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...