Sales come the same day as the bills
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 11:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1171post #17551 of 5504210/21/15 at 11:11ampost #17552 of 5504210/21/15 at 11:17amHit a few shops today. Only bought a couple of things. Passed on 3 Prada and one Louis Vuitton blazers/ suit jackets due to price (LV was £200!) and this was a DB jacket I was very happy to find but had to leave due to damage:
Only thing I picked up that is really brag worthy are Red Wing Iron Rangers in excellent shape (size 6.5 UK):post #17553 of 5504210/21/15 at 11:30ampost #17554 of 5504210/21/15 at 11:39ampost #17555 of 5504210/21/15 at 12:24pmQuote:
Thankfully, I backed up the kid videos on an external drive that was in a file cabinet (with our dog barking his head off, these people didn't stay in the house to look around for too long, it seems).
Just got back from the mall. Picked up my insurance-funded macbook pro.
It sucks that my freelance files are gone forever, but that's not a huge loss. Most of that stuff is hidden somewhere gmail, anyway.
The only big thing that was stolen that can't really be replaced is a tiny drawer from a 1949 dresser. It's not a family heirloom, but it is certainly an antique that was worth quite a bit.post #17556 of 5504210/21/15 at 12:29pmQuote:
The whole time I was out buying a replacement computer, I was anxious about being away from the house. Not a good feeling.post #17557 of 5504210/21/15 at 12:49pmQuote:
So sorry you're dealing with that. My place got burglarized in March and I still have random moments of dread when I'm walking up to my house, thinking that it might have happened again. Or when I leave for work and see a stranger sitting in a car on my street, thinking they're casing the area. I actually recorded a license plate number yesterday for that exact reason. So dumb and awful.post #17558 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:00pmpost #17559 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:05pmQuote:
hey i know that feeling.
my wife used to drive my old truck to her commuter train station. battery stolen, broad daylight, true pros - they left all the screws etc in a neat little pile on the battery mount.
worst part was it was a brand new interstate battery. and then we couldn't park the truck in that neighborhood anymore - the crooks would remember the truck, and know that there was a second brand new battery just waiting for them... the tow guy told me they use em for low riders. go figure.
glad to read your doggy and kitty are ok tho. tbh it might be best that you weren't home napping or something when it happened. tough break.post #17560 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:29pmpost #17561 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:30pmpost #17562 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:32pmpost #17563 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:39pmpost #17564 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:43pmpost #17565 of 5504210/21/15 at 1:43pmQuote:Something tells me your located in Boston... please tell me it's not true so I can put my anxieties to restOriginally Posted by collegethrifter
New member here- been scouring the thread the past couple of days and am in awe of all the awesome finds. One of my coolest I have purchased recently is this Oxxford pure Alpaca sports Coat. 42R Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 seconds ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...