As far as sales numbers are concerned, I have been having a stellar month.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1152post #17266 of 6038010/18/15 at 9:54pmpost #17267 of 6038010/18/15 at 10:15pmpost #17268 of 6038010/18/15 at 10:22pmpost #17269 of 6038010/18/15 at 10:31pmWoolrich woolen mills is the heritage line, for five years daiki suzuki designed the line. After that mark mcnairy took over, but certain pieces like this jacket I wore today are pretty sought after. The tag is similar to vintage pieces but noticeably different. Sorry for late night pics.post #17270 of 6038010/18/15 at 10:38pmpost #17271 of 6038010/18/15 at 10:50pmpost #17272 of 6038010/18/15 at 11:01pmpost #17273 of 6038010/18/15 at 11:09pmpost #17274 of 6038010/18/15 at 11:15pmpost #17275 of 6038010/19/15 at 12:11amQuote:Originally Posted by double00
somebody should get on those Jack/Knife ducks. boutique.
True but that EG thou...PMed but prolly won't get it cuz too late...Quote:Originally Posted by snackbandit
Had brunch and bloody marys in an attempt to cure the killer hangover from last night. Stopped by a resale spot nearby and picked these up stupidly underpriced. Happy Sunday, crüe!
Visvim x 2, Rag & Bone triblyWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Holy shit! Those are sweet!Quote:Originally Posted by drlivingston
I would personally say that they are bad fakes. (However, this is when @barrelntrigger will correct me by saying that they are a rare collab that are worth a small fortune.) My denim game is sooo weak. lol
Sorry dude, not a Levis guy. @double00 is a Levis guy.post #17276 of 6038010/19/15 at 4:07am
It's nice to learn more about Woolrich, and which ones are sought after / valuable. I see a crapload of Woolrich in my area, but pass over almost all of it. I bought a few pieces last year, but ended up hocking at vintage shops... None were the Black labels though.Quote:Originally Posted by Ken P
Bought with store credit for trading in some recent J. Crew shirts (that I picked up at thrift prices). Thanks to @Letric for the tip on that one!post #17277 of 6038010/19/15 at 8:11ampost #17278 of 6038010/19/15 at 8:31amQuote:Originally Posted by double00
are these what they say they are? you be the judge!
Isn't 555 a repro, and newer?post #17279 of 6038010/19/15 at 8:35amQuote:Still dumbfounded by that. Especially because it was 3 different sizes... would have made sense if it was all the same guy doing some closet cleaning. Funny too because this store has had maybe 3 other Daiki WWM pieces in past few months. Passed because of high pricing/not as desirable pieces.
Shame the Upland jacket wouldn't fit you. You'd definitely do it justice. I think @Cotton Dockers has the blue plaid version.Quote:Quote:Quote:
Silverwarebandit did a good job of breaking it down. Only cop Woolrich if it looks dope is a general rule of thumb. Black label (not to be confused with the vintage black label) is the good stuff - heritage "designer" line. The stuff from Daiki's regin there is the real desirable stuff although the McNairy stuff is cool too. From what I can tell there aren't any tag differences that you could tell the two apart. If you let me look at it though I could tell you by design. Daiki's tailoring is sloppier than McNairy's for lack of a better term.
Only other woolrich that's decent is the John & Bros stuff. Another designer line - a bit more sleek and Italian leaning. Resale isn't as high as WWM stuff though.
I always pass on the green label stuff. Occasionally white label or vintage black label stuff is cool. Flip value is a crapshoot on that stuff though.post #17280 of 6038010/19/15 at 8:39am
Had a pretty solid Saturday
RLBL SB Peak label black wool/silk Caruso birdseye suit
RLBL Khaki Caruso suit
CDG Homme Plus black suit
CDG Homme Plus Ever Green Charcoal Heathered Gray Leather Shawl Collar single button closure blazer...could never pull it off but I love this blazer
Roda by Boglioli Wool/Cashmere Purple Windowpane path pocket 3/2 blazer (So fucking nice, feels like pure cashmere)
Battistoni Navy Blue 100% Cashmere Blazer
PRL Corn 3/2 100% Cashmere Blazer
Gucci Dark Navy blue pinstripe suit by Zegna (this thing is so nice)
Lastly, Chanel Tweed Green super large Herringbone blazer (owner cut neck tag which sucks, but left inner one, plus the fucking hanger though)
And it's hard to see but there's a gold chain that is bordering the interior of the jacket in the last photo
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Look goes on... 30 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 51 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Need advice for tie color for light purple dress shirt. 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones Malton Chestnut Burnish Calf Size 9D 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...