Funny I was just listening to him on Howard Stern today. Great finds.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1147post #17191 of 5771710/17/15 at 8:24pmpost #17192 of 5771710/17/15 at 8:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by klay49
And the beginning of my Halloween decor Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This was my house in Portland some years back. Music is by Coil (Unreleased Themes from Hellraiser). I had a sign on the front gate saying it might be too scary for little kids, but the parents still sent them up the path anyway, and more than one kid started bawling and the parents got all angry at me, so I told them to go fucking trick-or-treat at the mall where it's all safe except for that one time we had a mall shooter so they're better off just staying at home.post #17193 of 5771710/17/15 at 8:55pmpost #17194 of 5771710/17/15 at 9:19pmpost #17195 of 5771710/17/15 at 9:34pmQuote:
I have a Magic Button Jar, filled with acquisitions from estate sales, thrift stores, and God alone knows where. It's remarkable how the right button will be in there when I need one.post #17196 of 5771710/17/15 at 9:36pm
1950s Hickey Freeman Jacket. Fabric is almost like a crunchy knit tie, super cool.
Burberry Made in England. Pretty sure this isn't an orphan as the fabric is pretty heavy and rough. Not sure how old it is.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1950s Pedwin Mesh Spectators
1950s rayon/acetate, deadstock with tags.
1950s Flecked Tweed
J. Press. Noticed a little moth hole in the sleeve when I got home.post #17197 of 5771710/17/15 at 9:52pmQuote:
I, too, have buttons, but not a whole jar...sets harvested from bad buys and whatnot, plus the odd one here and there. Don't think I have an exact match for this coat so will probably have them all swapped out.post #17198 of 5771710/17/15 at 11:00pmQuote:
That's nuts lol. Are they all the same size? I'd rock the rainbow pantspost #17199 of 5771710/17/15 at 11:43pmpost #17200 of 5771710/17/15 at 11:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by PLaydice
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Would lookout all the sweet toys I scored. Im happy to find Wolf Bronski and Phaeton from exosquad. I got a freaking Headmaster and TWO megatrons punk!
Cookie jar, and a extra fly gonzo.
Paid 5$ Bruh.
Forgot to pst these last time. I got to take better pics lol. H Brand
Vintage keds and LO sneakers
Crate o fendi
OG NEW ERA
anyone know about chinese commie stuff???
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)HAT SO AMAZING WTF HANDMADE PATCHWORK DENIM!!! LEVIS RIVET, CHECK IT SHUN!!!!
Rustic Pendletons, one pre woolmark
anyone else cop a patato sack?
this my hood lol
Charvet up for grabs, 20 shipped. Plucked from a deep box of 50's shit.
Are dude's interested in me writing MORE guides? like I did the T-shirts? I am thinking of doing video's too.
That's a very young looking Chairmen Mao prolly when he was in the 1940's or 50's.
I think that denim patch work hat says Copper King which is a defunct denim company. Its licensed to Warehouse. But that hat looks like a home brewed.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Holy shit!post #17201 of 5771710/18/15 at 3:55amThread Starterpost #17202 of 5771710/18/15 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
This was my house in Portland some years back. Music is by Coil (Unreleased Themes from Hellraiser). I had a sign on the front gate saying it might be too scary for little kids, but the parents still sent them up the path anyway, and more than one kid started bawling and the parents got all angry at me, so I told them to go fucking trick-or-treat at the mall where it's all safe except for that one time we had a mall shooter so they're better off just staying at home.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is some scary shit. I need to thrift a smoke machinepost #17203 of 5771710/18/15 at 6:18ampost #17204 of 5771710/18/15 at 8:34ampost #17205 of 5771710/18/15 at 8:39am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 17 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 minutes ago
- › The false embargo of the yacht of Melnichenko 28 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...