i've got to find that part-ay
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1128post #16906 of 5430210/14/15 at 7:50pmpost #16907 of 5430210/14/15 at 7:54pmpost #16908 of 5430210/14/15 at 7:56pmpost #16909 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:00pmQuote:
yep. black fleece!
Josh Fuckin Donaldson! amirite?! my prediction for the WS this year is Blue Jays - Mets. no idea who will win that one. Jays have a killer lineup. as an oakland fan it kills me to see Donaldson and Cespedes killin it right now. fucking Brad Pitt.post #16910 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:03pmpost #16911 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:05pmpost #16912 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:09pmpost #16913 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:16pmQuote:
Correct, with the caveat that I will always lose, no matter what the facts are. That seems to be their rule.
Fueco: That happens all the time. Yes, it's against the rules. Yes it's annoying. Let's all move on.post #16914 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:20pmpost #16915 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:29pmpost #16916 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:50pmpost #16917 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:56pmSeriously love this thread and community. The most recent reminders of this are:
@Nataku hooked me up with a ton of staple dress shirts (really well made) that fit perfectly for proxying him a pair of boots. Then he included an amazeballs Luciano Barbera tie, 2 Bijan pocket squares, and a handwritten note as bonuses.
@silverwarebandit is hooking me up with a staple pair of dress pants that I'm in desperate need of. In the process of making a deal we ended up chatting for a while. Just an awesome dude, wish we could have met up while I was in town.
Also a huge shout out to @snoogz, which I'll go into detail at a later date. Miss seeing you post, but I know you've been crazy with life and business.post #16918 of 5430210/14/15 at 8:58pm
Took a mental health day today. Skipped work and hit up a town an hour and a half away. Wandered around a bit, ate a burrito, and thrifted. Nothing even close to great, but found a decent amount of fun stuff and had a sweet ass day. These are some faves.
A good friend of mine owns a few salons. I'm going to sneak these into his house next time we hang out.
Is this a thing? I can't really find a ton about it. Numero Uno Born in Tokyo.
Dunn & Co Donegal Harris Tweed
Ties. The Boss was a throw-in so that I could hit the $5 credit card minimum. Knit is awesome but super short. 48.5" I think.
Brioni is insaaaaane
Grabbed this vintage camel hair coat from a 50% off joint for my wife as I was walking to the register, but the arms are really short and she already has a J Crew Harris Tweed that is almost identical.post #16919 of 5430210/14/15 at 9:06pmQuote:
What size is the coat, and how long is it/how long are the sleeves?post #16920 of 5430210/14/15 at 9:09pmQuote:
I should clarify since I don't think the sleeves are actually "short". My wife is tall and skinny with monkey arms. This coat is about a size 0 and the sleeves are 21". Her other coat is a 0 with 25" arms.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 6 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones Dark Brown Shell Cordovan Radnor 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Real or fake 2 minutes ago
- › First nice pair of shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Crispin's PC Boot, Shell Cordovan 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...