Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 7:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1122post #16817 of 5505810/14/15 at 12:18pmpost #16818 of 5505810/14/15 at 12:43pmpost #16819 of 5505810/14/15 at 12:46pmpost #16820 of 5505810/14/15 at 12:55pmpost #16821 of 5505810/14/15 at 1:09pmpost #16822 of 5505810/14/15 at 1:09pm
A few things from yesterday. I still haven't photographed the stuff that was best -7 pairs of cycling bib shorts.
vintage Cliff Engle Bears sweater
West Highlands aran sweater (made in Scotland)
1996 vintage Patagonia t-shirt
LL Bean fleece
GoLite chambray shirt (XL)
GoLite plaid shirt (M)
Patagonia plaid shirt (L)
Tribal pattern Tori Richard aloha Shirt (M)
Pearl Izumi jersey (M) -yes, the mannequin anatomical features are necessary
Cervelo team jersey (L)
Woolrich 60/40 parka (L) -This is the second of this exact model I've found this year. I had to check the photos of the other to make sure this wasn't the same one re-donated by the buyer. It's a slightly different color though (burgundy instead of plum)
Some Buffs fan will love this one!
REI (Large I think)
The. Ugliest. Cords. I've. Ever. Found.
J.Crew Madras (36W)
Vasque waterproof hiking boots (W's 6)
Bruno Magli (8 M)post #16823 of 5505810/14/15 at 1:18pmpost #16824 of 5505810/14/15 at 1:20pmQuote:
LOL. It feels weird when I go to move the mannequin between shots. Where do I grab? And why does he like to wear women's clothes sometimes?
Edit to add:
Edited by Fueco - 10/14/15 at 3:30pmpost #16825 of 5505810/14/15 at 1:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thrift Vader Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm asking for some help here guys,
A good friend of mine, who runs a small car painting business. has helped me a lot. he has let me park my car at his Garage and work on it at my leisure, and is doing some paint work in exchange for English lessons so he can keep up with his daughter who is learning English. he is a nice dude, who simply lives his trade and is a single dad.
The reason i am telling you this is, his daughter has been in hospital for 3 weeks now, and will be having an operation next month. something related to fluid leaking from around her brain. serious but fixable. and she is a smart girl with a bright future. he works day and night, and can only see her perhaps once a week.
I would like to give him a nice blazer or 2. so he can put on something clean and fresh when he goes to see her. all his clothes have paint on them or grease,etc.
All i'm asking is if any of you have fodder floating about, that is casual tidy for a blue collar guy,(size 40-41) from a nice make with a good fabric content?
Will you sell it to me at cost + postage? or i would be willing to trade one of my own Watches for something nice.
i like to think they would both enjoy it if he got to clean up for his visits to the hospital.
you guys know what i mean. he has been so kind, and it is all i can do.
Help me out?
I'm not going to bombard you with a PM because I'm sure you've gotten a few but if they don't end up panning out, get at me. I've defs got something I can send.Quote:
Happy Birthday! That is awesome!post #16826 of 5505810/14/15 at 1:58pm
Oh, and my latest e-thrift just showed up in a UPS truck. Considering the discounts involved, sales tax (I only had to pay the state tax since Sierra Trading Post doesn't have a store in my county) and free shipping, I got these for roughly 1/3 of retail price. Also thrift funded, of course! Bring on the early winter!
Louis Garneau Yeti 825 Snowshoespost #16827 of 5505810/14/15 at 2:10pmpost #16828 of 5505810/14/15 at 2:31pmpost #16829 of 5505810/14/15 at 2:41pmpost #16830 of 5505810/14/15 at 2:53pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 39 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Expansion pocket on large men's sport coats? 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...