Any of you jokers terrie3415?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:21 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1121post #16801 of 5740810/14/15 at 8:02ampost #16802 of 5740810/14/15 at 8:31ampost #16803 of 5740810/14/15 at 8:49ampost #16804 of 5740810/14/15 at 9:45ampost #16805 of 5740810/14/15 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Cj52racers
@eazye not sure who made those boots, but the logo upon the bottom is Continental Tires. Tried searching for shoes from them but no luck. Pretty sweet find though!
guessed that much too, like a Goodyear sole, but European. military issue??????
very interesting boots.
edit: just confirmed it, Michelin make badass boots. the want is strong......
Edited by Thrift Vader - 10/14/15 at 10:42ampost #16806 of 5740810/14/15 at 10:32ampost #16807 of 5740810/14/15 at 11:04am
Looks like a fairly recent Women's Better Sweater. At true thrift prices I would almost never pass on Patagonia (with the exception of polo shirts and dated khaki pants)Should be an easy Grant
Quote:Originally Posted by vexco
Made 1 stop this morning.
Not sure about this one as I don't know anything about outdoor stuff. Patagonia women's full-zip fleece? Should I have left it?post #16808 of 5740810/14/15 at 11:07ampost #16809 of 5740810/14/15 at 11:26ampost #16810 of 5740810/14/15 at 11:51ampost #16811 of 5740810/14/15 at 11:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Cj52racers
@eazye not sure who made those boots, but the logo upon the bottom is Continental Tires. Tried searching for shoes from them but no luck. Pretty sweet find though!Quote:
Thanks dudes! The tire manufacturer is the first thing that popped into my head too. Google image search has a few similar boots, but nothing exactly the same. The insole and tongue have numbers stamped into them as well, but neither is a RN number.
Edit:, just saw sipangs post in the recent purchases thread. Possible German Army Mountain boots?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164746/recent-purchases-part-ii/50200_100#post_8134758post #16812 of 5740810/14/15 at 11:59ampost #16813 of 5740810/14/15 at 12:04pm
I'm asking for some help here guys,
A good friend of mine, who runs a small car painting business. has helped me a lot. he has let me park my car at his Garage and work on it at my leisure, and is doing some paint work in exchange for English lessons so he can keep up with his daughter who is learning English. he is a nice dude, who simply lives his trade and is a single dad.
The reason i am telling you this is, his daughter has been in hospital for 3 weeks now, and will be having an operation next month. something related to fluid leaking from around her brain. serious but fixable. and she is a smart girl with a bright future. he works day and night, and can only see her perhaps once a week.
I would like to give him a nice blazer or 2. so he can put on something clean and fresh when he goes to see her. all his clothes have paint on them or grease,etc.
All i'm asking is if any of you have fodder floating about, that is casual tidy for a blue collar guy,(size 40-41) from a nice make with a good fabric content?
Will you sell it to me at cost + postage? or i would be willing to trade one of my own Watches for something nice.
i like to think they would both enjoy it if he got to clean up for his visits to the hospital.
you guys know what i mean. he has been so kind, and it is all i can do. Help me out?post #16814 of 5740810/14/15 at 12:14pmpost #16815 of 5740810/14/15 at 12:15pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 13 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 16 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway