Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1114post #16696 of 6018110/13/15 at 8:01ampost #16697 of 6018110/13/15 at 8:08ampost #16698 of 6018110/13/15 at 9:20am
Anyone know anything about Dupont lighters? Picked this up today - I've tried googling the product number (4FK12A8) which brings up a few results but none that look exactly like this particular model.
I'm not sure whether I have something really desirable or just a bog standard model. Does the little hallmark on the bottom indicate that it's a precious metal (I really am clueless)? The instruction book suggests this is late 80s.
EDIT: A bit more research suggests this is a fake. Here's a useful link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/ST-Dupont-Fake-Lighter-Guide-Line-2-/10000000177716840/g.html
I wish I could say that this was a cheap mistake, but it fucking wasn't. Fuck it. I think I'll know a real one when I see it now though.
Edited by freehand - 10/13/15 at 9:58ampost #16699 of 6018110/13/15 at 9:22am
'Camacuna' sounds like 'Cashgora' sort of. I have a thrifted ladies' RL cashgora sweater here - $600 new! which I kept for myself because mmmn, luxury. But it's too itchy. :( It really is from a crossbreed offspring of a cashmere goat and an angora goat, though. Whereas, 'camacuna' wouldn't be a camel/vicuna hybrid even though it ought to be genetically possible.post #16700 of 6018110/13/15 at 9:46ampost #16701 of 6018110/13/15 at 9:54amQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
Sweet! But my Sugar Cane 12654 has a better design. loz but damn, I wish I had stumbled upon that...Lucky!
NOt really sure who made these but I was able to make out some Chinese characters "day 15 wash." Maybe some Chinese guy wore these and kept their washing dates? lolz
Thanks for the translationpost #16702 of 6018110/13/15 at 10:30amSo no Vicunamatata, but I did pick up a few awesome things for myself. First up, a badass pair mountaineering boots. No idea on the manufacturer, though I've handled enough pairs to tell a good make when I see one. These are no exception, built like fucking tanks and go perfectly with that Spiewak snorkel hood jacket I picked up the other day. N/A
And these as well, N/A
Again, no idea on the maker, but lots of hand work. Vintage 70's navy heavy twill, fully canvassed with a ticket pocket and deep dual vents. Fits like a glove, $2.99. N/A
40S recent Hickey Freeman plaid. Jacket itself is mint but the lining has some weird wear to it. Available.post #16703 of 6018110/13/15 at 10:38amI'm behind on posts and still getting caught up on life in fact, but wanted to remind everyone that it is the last day to vote for your favorite fit pic!
Furthermore, anyone here familiar with Dublin's thrift/charity shops? If you are, I'm interested in finding a couple of spots!post #16704 of 6018110/13/15 at 10:39ampost #16705 of 6018110/13/15 at 10:54ampost #16706 of 6018110/13/15 at 11:00ampost #16707 of 6018110/13/15 at 11:03ampost #16708 of 6018110/13/15 at 11:07ampost #16709 of 6018110/13/15 at 11:14ampost #16710 of 6018110/13/15 at 11:19am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Cigar boot and blucher 10E 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...