Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1097post #16442 of 6010310/10/15 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by turkey_sandwich
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)@barrelntrigger, only tag is this one:Took a couple other pics last night. I'm going to live with it for a while and see if it works as an overshirt. It's a little big on me (I'm a 38). If anyone's interested, feel free to hit me up via PM. (For future reference, how do I spoiler on my phone?) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Size 54 Euro, I guess.
Just put the \[SPOILER\] tags on either side of what you are spoilering in the edit window.
On my iPhone I have a keyboard shortcut for each, so I just type "ssp" and "endsp" where I want the tags.post #16443 of 6010310/10/15 at 8:10ampost #16444 of 6010310/10/15 at 8:30ampost #16445 of 6010310/10/15 at 8:35ampost #16446 of 6010310/10/15 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Koala-T
Also, a big shout out to @bpk1
for the badasss St. Alban's tweed. I need to take up the sleeves about an inch, but it's a great fit everywhere else, and I absolutely love it. I'm going to be looking out for you, dude.
I LOVE THIS THREAD!
Anytime! Glad to hear you like it and that it'll get use this season!
@impuntura that collar tag looks like Lardini to me - pics of inner pocket tags could probably confirm for sure!post #16447 of 6010310/10/15 at 8:56amQuote:
Here's an object lesson.
This is what happens when you buy too much stuff and have to luquidate to clear stuff out.
Over 100 pairs of shoe to sell! Plus a lot more!post #16448 of 6010310/10/15 at 9:13am
H.I.L.F.-ypost #16449 of 6010310/10/15 at 9:30ampost #16450 of 6010310/10/15 at 9:35ampost #16451 of 6010310/10/15 at 9:43ampost #16452 of 6010310/10/15 at 10:02amThread Starterpost #16453 of 6010310/10/15 at 10:14ampost #16454 of 6010310/10/15 at 10:32amMy apologies to the guys that entered the thrift thread fit pic contest, I was swamped at work and didn't get a chance until now to get the poll up and running.
Click here to vote!
http://www.styleforum.net/t/509720/thrift-thread-fit-contest-1-vote/0_30post #16455 of 6010310/10/15 at 10:35amQuote:
Woolen Polo knits are siiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1229 Active Users (126 Members and 1103 Guests)
- › Alden whiskey LWB and hunt green boot 15 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 57 seconds ago
- › PRICE DROP - Brand New RRL Western Denim Shirt sz XS *****SLIM... 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Cigar boot and blucher 10E 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 17 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 20 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 22 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 28 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...