I have my eye on a spring coat. It's pretty great and fits within my budget, and if I were to go for it, I'd probably be reasonably satisfied.
But there's a better coat. And although it's just slightly out of reach at the moment, there's a good chance it might break up with its star quarterback boyfriend drop to a more reasonable price.
Do I go with the first choice or wait for an outcome that might not even happen?