This is the result of American sex ed...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 643post #9631 of 139695/1/16 at 5:15pmThread Starterpost #9632 of 139695/1/16 at 5:17pmpost #9633 of 139695/1/16 at 5:41pm
Thanks, yeah I really like those. This seasons they did a khaki one which is cool, are there any other colours though? I'm looking for a dark navy or black preferably. Actually just found a pretty rad KVA one eBay.post #9634 of 139695/1/16 at 9:13pmThread Starterpost #9635 of 139695/1/16 at 9:30pmpost #9636 of 139695/2/16 at 8:13amQuote:
Truth. Not on par with New York by any means (obvs), but probably as good as any other east coast city in terms of bands coming through, save for the occasional snubbing in favor of Richmond (same happens with Pittsburgh w/r/t Philly).
Semi-related note: Parquet Courts are playing 9:30 on 5/12. Highly recommended.Quote:Originally Posted by skitlets
I think DC is a great city. Public transportation is good on the weekdays if metro is not on fire. Easy walking and biking.
Food is good but definitely takes some searching. Unfortunately, good ethnic food is in the burbs (except Thai and Ethiopian).
Lots of free cultural events, several good music venues, cheap booze.
Wait, there's good Thai in DC? Where?
Also, is there anything decent in terms of food / bars within spitting distance of the Rosslyn metro stop? Thanks to a miserly travel expense policy and the apparent overbooking of local hotels, I'm stuck there for the next few days this week. And yes, I'm aware that "walk across the bridge to Georgetown" is the obvious answer.post #9637 of 139695/2/16 at 8:17amQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
Also, is there anything decent in terms of food / bars within spitting distance of the Rosslyn metro stop? Thanks to a miserly travel expense policy and the apparent overbooking of local hotels, I'm stuck there for the next few days this week. And yes, I'm aware that "walk across the bridge to Georgetown" is the obvious answer.
They opened a Ray's Hell Burger somewhere in Rosslyn fairly recently.post #9638 of 139695/2/16 at 8:18ampost #9639 of 139695/2/16 at 9:59ampost #9640 of 139695/2/16 at 10:18ampost #9641 of 139695/2/16 at 10:20ampost #9642 of 139695/2/16 at 10:21ampost #9643 of 139695/2/16 at 10:24ampost #9644 of 139695/2/16 at 10:26ampost #9645 of 139695/2/16 at 11:53amQuote:
They did it in dark navy twill this season, dunno who has it in stock. TBB still has stock on grey tropical wool and olive twill.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
Currently, there are 1532 Active Users (280 Members and 1252 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 20 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...