This is the result of American sex ed...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 643post #9631 of 170845/1/16 at 5:15pmThread Starterpost #9632 of 170845/1/16 at 5:17pmpost #9633 of 170845/1/16 at 5:41pm
Thanks, yeah I really like those. This seasons they did a khaki one which is cool, are there any other colours though? I'm looking for a dark navy or black preferably. Actually just found a pretty rad KVA one eBay.post #9634 of 170845/1/16 at 9:13pmThread Starterpost #9635 of 170845/1/16 at 9:30pmpost #9636 of 170845/2/16 at 8:13amQuote:
Truth. Not on par with New York by any means (obvs), but probably as good as any other east coast city in terms of bands coming through, save for the occasional snubbing in favor of Richmond (same happens with Pittsburgh w/r/t Philly).
Semi-related note: Parquet Courts are playing 9:30 on 5/12. Highly recommended.Quote:Originally Posted by skitlets
I think DC is a great city. Public transportation is good on the weekdays if metro is not on fire. Easy walking and biking.
Food is good but definitely takes some searching. Unfortunately, good ethnic food is in the burbs (except Thai and Ethiopian).
Lots of free cultural events, several good music venues, cheap booze.
Wait, there's good Thai in DC? Where?
Also, is there anything decent in terms of food / bars within spitting distance of the Rosslyn metro stop? Thanks to a miserly travel expense policy and the apparent overbooking of local hotels, I'm stuck there for the next few days this week. And yes, I'm aware that "walk across the bridge to Georgetown" is the obvious answer.post #9637 of 170845/2/16 at 8:17amQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
Also, is there anything decent in terms of food / bars within spitting distance of the Rosslyn metro stop? Thanks to a miserly travel expense policy and the apparent overbooking of local hotels, I'm stuck there for the next few days this week. And yes, I'm aware that "walk across the bridge to Georgetown" is the obvious answer.
They opened a Ray's Hell Burger somewhere in Rosslyn fairly recently.post #9638 of 170845/2/16 at 8:18ampost #9639 of 170845/2/16 at 9:59ampost #9640 of 170845/2/16 at 10:18ampost #9641 of 170845/2/16 at 10:20ampost #9642 of 170845/2/16 at 10:21ampost #9643 of 170845/2/16 at 10:24ampost #9644 of 170845/2/16 at 10:26ampost #9645 of 170845/2/16 at 11:53amQuote:
They did it in dark navy twill this season, dunno who has it in stock. TBB still has stock on grey tropical wool and olive twill.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
Currently, there are 1680 Active Users (335 Members and 1345 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Vancouver SF meetup -- proposed 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Gorgeous Brand New Sartorio by Kiton Sportcoat 50 EU/ 40 US. ... 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...