Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 635

post #9511 of 17146
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaTimH View Post

Is there any way to change my username? I've loathed it for years, it was actually my AIM handle from way back in middle school. It's also stupidly my first name and the first letter of my last name, and I'd like to reduce the odds of getting doxxed as much as I can.

brad-t used to be Uncontrol
post #9512 of 17146
And SvB used to be Miran. Miracles do happen.
post #9513 of 17146

The SW&D Challenge is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated. Go vote for your favourite here:

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/522258/sw-d-end-of-the-world-challenge-voting-thread

post #9514 of 17146
New company policy lets us wear jeans to work all week.

#WINNING
post #9515 of 17146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais View Post

The SW&D Challenge is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated. Go vote for your favourite here:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/522258/sw-d-end-of-the-world-challenge-voting-thread

damn i voted for @zxcvbn and he is leading
post #9516 of 17146
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

This is her this year.  She has aged really well, apparently by a strict regime of working out, no coffee, no alcohol, and no late nights.



Sweet jesus.
post #9517 of 17146
jLo keeping up with appearance
post #9518 of 17146
post #9519 of 17146
Generally people don't like it when you post links to your own blog
post #9520 of 17146
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Generally people don't like it when you post links to your own blog

msg spittin' hot fire today
post #9521 of 17146

Trying to garner some attention for an Enzo Bonafe side zip GMTO. The boot is more SW&D than CM, so I'm hoping to get more interest here. Please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this!

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/comments/4fylz8/enzo_bonafe_side_zip_gmto_committing/

post #9522 of 17146
not a fan of that side zip
post #9523 of 17146

Anyone here type the "sty" in "styleforum" too fast and click enter, only to be presented with distasteful images of eye sty?

post #9524 of 17146
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Galt View Post
 

Anyone here type the "sty" in "styleforum" too fast and click enter, only to be presented with distasteful images of eye sty?

Weekly. 

post #9525 of 17146

I just type "s" then hit enter and go straight to my subscriptions

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)