or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 630

post #9436 of 13796
Thread Starter 
Because you all obviously care enough:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/how-would-you-like-a-man-to-dress-688424.html
post #9437 of 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Because you all obviously care enough:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/how-would-you-like-a-man-to-dress-688424.html

 

"J.crew style, layed back but put together."

 

So the male equivalent of a basic?

post #9438 of 13796
post #9439 of 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyriverz View Post
 

 

"J.crew style, layed back but put together."

 

So the male equivalent of a basic?

 

Eh, it hasn't been posted in since 2011. Something tells me a lot of people on SF in 2011 would have said something similar.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Someone should send them

http://www.styleforum.net/t/127534/how-would-you-like-a-girl-to-dress/0_10
 
 
A link to this is in the original post of that thread, and was the inspiration for it.

Edited by conceptual 4est - 4/21/16 at 2:11pm
post #9440 of 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post
 

 

Eh, it hasn't been posted in since 2011. Something tells me a lot of people on SF in 2011 would have said something similar.


Fair. I didn't look at the date.

post #9441 of 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Someone should send them

http://www.styleforum.net/t/127534/how-would-you-like-a-girl-to-dress/0_10

 

I checked out a few posts in that thread from 2011...the content's improved dramatically since then.

post #9442 of 13796
Chyna, The Pearl, and Prince. Always in threes.
post #9443 of 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Chyna, The Pearl, and Prince. Always in threes.[/quote
Who is the pearl?
post #9444 of 13796
post #9445 of 13796

gotcha, thanks... i heard about chyna in morning, sounds like an OD. Prince later on and now a famous bball player
post #9446 of 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Chyna, The Pearl, and Prince. Always in threes.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/r-i-p-richard-lyons-negativland-founder-has-died-at-the-age-of-57/
post #9447 of 13796
Sad. frown.gif
post #9448 of 13796
Chyna taught English to one of my coworkers mom for a couple years. Apparently she was a good teacher
post #9449 of 13796
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Chyna taught English to one of my coworkers mom for a couple years. Apparently she was a good teacher

in between wrestling gigs in japan... interesting
post #9450 of 13796
I think she was a full-time English teacher... it was a couple years ago


ANYWAYS,

Paul Harnden (#1) or Yaeca (#2)?














New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)