or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 576

post #8626 of 13784
Where can I find a pair of white side zips for under $750??
post #8627 of 13784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorcan7 View Post
 

huh I was just looking at some tops with massive kimono sleeves (from randmo Japanese brand Bed JW Ford)  

I like the look of their clothing a lot but it seems like all the good pieces are only available through Japan, where were you looking at?

post #8628 of 13784

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragechester View Post
 

I like the look of their clothing a lot but it seems like all the good pieces are only available through Japan, where were you looking at?

 

 

Yeah I'm looking at Japanese stores, but zozo will ship internationally without a proxy http://zozo.jp/search/?p_keyv=bed+j.w+ford (some brands/stores on zozo seem to be excluded from int shipping, but Bed JW Ford isn't)

 

Although I'm not much a leather guy, I really like their rider jacket - horse suede with a paisley lining, talon zips and long dangly leather pulls 

 

 

post #8629 of 13784
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Where can I find a pair of white side zips for under $750??

Used MMM maybe..... can't think of anyone decent making a white side zip.
post #8630 of 13784
I just got a pop up on my mobile phone saying I was eligible to receive an iPhone because I was on SF.
post #8631 of 13784
Yeah, I think you need to message LA Guy to claim your prize.
post #8632 of 13784
Stop lying. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

@LA Guy is this for real 😳
post #8633 of 13784
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bussit View Post

Stop lying. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

@LA Guy is this for real 😳

I believe you. So, before anything else, check for malware. There is a common form that does just that. If this keeps on occurring, or there is no malware, I'll yell at ad ops on Monday.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #8634 of 13784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorcan7 View Post
 

Quote:

 

 

Yeah I'm looking at Japanese stores, but zozo will ship internationally without a proxy http://zozo.jp/search/?p_keyv=bed+j.w+ford (some brands/stores on zozo seem to be excluded from int shipping, but Bed JW Ford isn't)

 

Although I'm not much a leather guy, I really like their rider jacket - horse suede with a paisley lining, talon zips and long dangly leather pulls 

 

 

 

Nice, thanks for the heads up. I think they did the pulls right, which I'm normally not into, an example being mathew miller's pulls. The Bed JW Ford Bombers I really like


Again zipper & pulls just look right. Was for sure turned onto the brand from Isaac Larose's ig, Theres a pic of him wearing the leather you want and it looks really nice.

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bussit View Post

Stop lying. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

@LA Guy is this for real 😳

:crackup:

post #8635 of 13784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bussit View Post

I just got a pop up on my mobile phone saying I was eligible to receive an iPhone because I was on SF.

I got the same pop up this morning on my iPhone.
post #8636 of 13784
You get pop ups on your phone?
post #8637 of 13784
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I believe you. So, before anything else, check for malware. There is a common form that does just that. If this keeps on occurring, or there is no malware, I'll yell at ad ops on Monday.

Cheers,

Fok.

Lmk when to hit you up on the DM with my shipping deets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

I got the same pop up this morning on my iPhone.

I called first dibs, fam.
post #8638 of 13784
I might have got something like that once or twice before from Facebook but it's rare, I don't remember it happening outside of fb until this morning. I just cleared history& cookies and it went away.
post #8639 of 13784
Yeah, it just happened once for me. The page was quite deceptive though--if you didn't look close, you'd think it was an actual FB page.

On a completely unrelated note, is it common to carry a pizza pie (in a box) beneath your armpit? Just saw a guy do that. 🍕
post #8640 of 13784
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

You get pop ups on your phone?

Malware on mobile is one of the most common "new" black hat things these days.  Phones are pretty unprotected, and most people don't have their phones with tons of anti-malware apps (which do eat up memory) on them.  

 

Unfortunately, it's also the new wildwest of bad advertisers, as well.

 

I really hope that it's not us, but it could be.  Um, I realize that this may be a big request, but getting me the destination link would give us a big up on actually finding who is the culprit.  Bad players have smart ways of hiding themselves, but they do have one weakness, which is that they have to get you to go somewhere.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)