or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 554

post #8296 of 13795
What's with the dad jeans @Synthese?
post #8297 of 13795
What deodorant you guys using? I've been using Baxter for about a year now, really like it but wanted to mix it up. I think there was a similar light deodorant that was recommended, its a bit more expensive? Dunno $25 sorta the limit
post #8298 of 13795
Tom's of Maine unscented.
post #8299 of 13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

$$$$$$$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

also landslides and brush fires

and rich hippies

Yeah I guess thats all true. Its still beautiful though
post #8300 of 13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bussit View Post

Tom's of Maine unscented.

Now owned by Colgate.

 

 

I've been using Green Tidings Organic unscented for over a year. Great stuff. $15. You can check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Tidings-Deodorant-Protection-Unscented/dp/B00EOAZZXO/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1457888551&sr=8-2&keywords=green+tidings+unscented

post #8301 of 13795
Thanks for the heads up, I'll def give it a try. Lately been curious to see if there were other products available that won't wear out as fast since making the switch to aluminum-free. Apparently shaving my armpits also help with the sweating too.
post #8302 of 13795
Speaking of denim, anyone have a recommendation for skinny-ish black jeans with not-too-low of a rise? I tried on N&F's Weird Guys and liked the leg line, but not the seat. A friend suggested I check out RgT's Stanton and SK fits, but the local shop is sold out.

Not looking to get anything too skinny, but also not looking for slim straight-legs.
post #8303 of 13795

I have no personal experience but I've also been looking: Momotaro x Blue Owl (skinny taper or natural taper), Big John Kuro2, Robert Geller Type 2 (nmwa), Nudie (lean dean), APC PNS. 

 

There's always the tailor it yourself option. 

 

JK, the answer is SLP.

post #8304 of 13795
I know this was sort of covered a while back with the MMM suede jacket, but I'm tempted by a suede trucker or similar.

How awful are the mainline Levi one's? Are the LVC much better? Any other options besides Aero?
post #8305 of 13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

I know this was sort of covered a while back with the MMM suede jacket, but I'm tempted by a suede trucker or similar.

How awful are the mainline Levi one's? Are the LVC much better? Any other options besides Aero?

I originally had Alan, at Johnson Leathers make me a slim trucker, but eventually changed to something else. You can email him about any suede in stock, and he'll make you one for a little under a thousand, if prices haven't shot up. 

post #8306 of 13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

I originally had Alan, at Johnson Leathers make me a slim trucker, but eventually changed to something else. You can email him about any suede in stock, and he'll make you one for a little under a thousand, if prices haven't shot up. 

post #8307 of 13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

I know this was sort of covered a while back with the MMM suede jacket, but I'm tempted by a suede trucker or similar.

How awful are the mainline Levi one's? Are the LVC much better? Any other options besides Aero?

No idea about quality (though I've been relatively impressed with the other pieces I have from their "Trend" sortiment, but H&M have an absolutely beautiful MMM-looking suede jacket online.
Kooples (SLP copy brand) have also made nice suede truckers before + other similar brands also have
post #8308 of 13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Speaking of denim, anyone have a recommendation for skinny-ish black jeans with not-too-low of a rise? I tried on N&F's Weird Guys and liked the leg line, but not the seat. A friend suggested I check out RgT's Stanton and SK fits, but the local shop is sold out.

Not looking to get anything too skinny, but also not looking for slim straight-legs.

I like Acne Town since my legs are a bit big but they are kinda cropped.
post #8309 of 13795
Damn that h and m comment had me checking their website. Been awhile. Its like you can buy Geller, ERVELL, mmm pieces for $50
post #8310 of 13795
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

I know this was sort of covered a while back with the MMM suede jacket, but I'm tempted by a suede trucker or similar.

How awful are the mainline Levi one's? Are the LVC much better? Any other options besides Aero?

I think falcon garments will be coming out with one soon, would be a good option
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)