i gotta say, that slp thread is over the top. that said, i have a pair of knee rips i got for cheap on sale from ssense, and hope that hedi retires so i can sell them for profit$.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 524post #7847 of 171672/22/16 at 7:35pmpost #7848 of 171672/22/16 at 7:52pm
How did I not know Okini was an Umit Benan thing?
I've liked a bunch of the stuff but never kopped because I always just assumed it was a Japanese brand (thus, too small) based off the name and shops that carry it that was probably something to do with united arrows. Turns out it's Umit Benan designed, made by Tomorrowland (so I was half right). Does anybody know if the fit is more Umit or more Japan?post #7849 of 171672/22/16 at 11:17pmAnybody seen any cool casentino wool coats or know of any other brands that have them? Been looking for LBM 1911 and Lardini on Yahoo auctions and rakuten without too much luck. Even a boiled wool type fabric would be nice as I just really like the look of those fabrics on overcoats.
Ideally I'd love a coat like the camel one synth has.post #7850 of 171672/22/16 at 11:35pmpost #7851 of 171672/22/16 at 11:52pmpost #7852 of 171672/23/16 at 12:29am2 years ago I imagined myself filling the formal wardrobe with Ring Jacket suits, and step up my street hobo look with KAPITAL when I moved to Korea for new job.
Instead I am left with shitty KRW and I can't buy anything with my monthly paycheck after paying for rent + overpriced cost of living in Seoul.
They say Canada Dollar is weak but oh boy Korean Won is showing me a whole new level of shitty currency .
I bet Charly and co. is making boatload with how low the KRW is valued right now (which is great for them).
I miss the States and its godlike sale season
ps. How is it possible that LA have better Korean BBQ than Korea??post #7853 of 171672/23/16 at 12:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Donut
Anybody seen any cool casentino wool coats or know of any other brands that have them? Been looking for LBM 1911 and Lardini on Yahoo auctions and rakuten without too much luck. Even a boiled wool type fabric would be nice as I just really like the look of those fabrics on overcoats.
Ideally I'd love a coat like the camel one synth has.
I think NMWA has some. not what you're looking for but yolo - they had a navy 100% cashmere that was like 40% offpost #7854 of 171672/23/16 at 12:35amTheir buy looks quite boring though.
Also I think it's pretty amusing that they changed the gold letters to black, call that exclusive, and up charge 150 pounds MORE for an otherwise bog standard cp Achilles. That's some expensive black paint right there.post #7855 of 171672/23/16 at 12:38ampost #7856 of 171672/23/16 at 2:38amThe yen is shit too, gotta use that when negotiating salary. I brought an offer from a Seattle tech company when negotiating salary in yen, smart local companies know how hard it is finding competent staff that have a resume beyond "English teacher" and will pay up
Is Seoul expensive? Tokyo is cheap as hell
I mostly buy my stuff local anyways as I'm willing to pay extra for the nice service rather than shopping sales
Edited by nicelynice - 2/23/16 at 4:49ampost #7857 of 171672/23/16 at 4:47am
That worked for you? I tried that and they still wouldn't budge
Entry level peons have no rights :(
Also is it just me or is all the all-you-can-eat korean bbq here in japan awful? it's all pork and I get kicked out before even getting that full
I miss the states and our cheap meat alreadypost #7858 of 171672/23/16 at 5:25ampost #7859 of 171672/23/16 at 6:00ampost #7860 of 171672/23/16 at 6:22am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 24 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 17 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...