or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 435

post #6511 of 15097
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post
 

 

Yeah the fact that it's way more complicated than what I originally thought is something I quickly realized hah.

 

Features I'd wish for would be:
 - Individual accounts with the option of uploading and tagging pictures

 - A front page where pics or certain tags could be highlighted based on popularity/comments/mods selection

 - Profile pages that you can share via unique url that anyone can visit 

 - Search function available for anyone regardless if you have an account or not (for both user accounts and tags)

 

Fully aware that the above pretty much describes a shitton of websites (instagram for example), but I believe I know of a certain aspect I could focus on for which there are currently no real alternatives with a large target audience.

(It's the kind of idea that I'm genuinely surprised hasn't already been done)

 

So, not looking to reinvent the wheel, far from it, I've just got a "new" idea for how to use it.

Sounds kinda like pinterest? Throw the project up on Upwork and see what proposals come in before you invest time into learning to code/program. That shit is hard. 

post #6512 of 15097
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Yeah the fact that it's way more complicated than what I originally thought is something I quickly realized hah.

Features I'd wish for would be:

 - Individual accounts with the option of uploading and tagging pictures
 - A front page where pics or certain tags could be highlighted based on popularity/comments/mods selection
 - Profile pages that you can share via unique url that anyone can visit 
 - Search function available for anyone regardless if you have an account or not (for both user accounts and tags)

Fully aware that the above pretty much describes a shitton of websites (instagram for example), but I believe I know of a certain aspect I could focus on for which there are currently no real alternatives with a large target audience.
(It's the kind of idea that I'm genuinely surprised hasn't already been done)

So, not looking to reinvent the wheel, far from it, I've just got a "new" idea for how to use it.

couldn't you do this with wordpress?
post #6513 of 15097
@nicelynice uh oh this game isn't look good for you.
post #6514 of 15097
i trust my boy russell wilson. he carried me through the last few weeks of fantasy
post #6515 of 15097
Quote:
Originally Posted by basil rathbone View Post
 

Sounds kinda like pinterest? Throw the project up on Upwork and see what proposals come in before you invest time into learning to code/program. That shit is hard. 

 

Yeah it'd definitely be similar to both instagram and pinterest. Upwork seems like a good idea for something like this, thanks for the tip

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post


couldn't you do this with wordpress?

Possibly, I've mostly seen wordpress used for blogs but might be ways to incorporate memberships on there

post #6516 of 15097
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i trust my boy russell wilson. he carried me through the last few weeks of fantasy

I won my league icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif first year playing!
post #6517 of 15097
I can't take this!!! I don't even hate the vikes, AP is a moron but teddy seems like a nice boy.
post #6518 of 15097
Damn. I'm stuck with a $200 store credit in blue owl. Is this something that I can put in the marketplace and someone might buy it for $180 or whatever. Not trying to sell it here in the thread, but wondering what my options are.
post #6519 of 15097
@nicelynice, the hawks survived lol
post #6520 of 15097
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


that game

that gamee

The Ace Ventura ending

Russell Wilson bullshit

Kam taking, Kam giving away

After last year's postseason finishes against GB and NE I just can't take it anymore


Now I get to wake up at 3 AM against next Monday...
post #6521 of 15097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Damn. I'm stuck with a $200 store credit in blue owl. Is this something that I can put in the marketplace and someone might buy it for $180 or whatever. Not trying to sell it here in the thread, but wondering what my options are.

mentions item and price, but claims is not trying to sell in the thread....

post #6522 of 15097
Thread Starter 

Hey, you guys, give @Synthese some ideas: http://www.styleforum.net/t/515643/styleforum-at-paris-market-week-2016-capsule-tranoi-man-shows/0_50

 

I'm not paying him to sit on the curb eating cheap French groceries.  That's what I pay me to do.

post #6523 of 15097

How is craig green outerwear quality?

post #6524 of 15097
weekender recommendations? prefer leather
post #6525 of 15097
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong View Post

weekender recommendations? prefer leather
 

These look pretty good

http://www.linjer.co/collections/men-weekenders

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)