Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 399post #5972 of 1714412/19/15 at 10:51pm
No Big KRIT love here? Definitely agree with people talking about rap being great today. There's a lot happening on different levels of complexity.
And if you tell me you've never enjoyed Drake...you just take life too seriously -- it's too short to always be cerebral, austere, frowning, cheekbones sucked in, wearing your turtleneck underneath your Margiela suitpost #5973 of 1714412/20/15 at 1:37amQuote:Originally Posted by diniro
nah I like Grimes, but US rap in general is in a real good place right now.
I love Del, too. Catch a Bad One is one my of favorites. He's Ice Cube's cousin (most of his fans already know this).
I lost about 10,000 songs of rare/older shit when my laptop got burgled awhile back. Slowly reupping so I appreciate all the name drops.
One of the best stories ever posted on SuFu.
"IM ON YA BUMPA...BOMP BOMP..."post #5974 of 1714412/20/15 at 2:00ampost #5975 of 1714412/20/15 at 3:33ampost #5976 of 1714412/20/15 at 4:24amQuote:
US is pretty slow on that stuff.
Hell, most people who say they love dubstep don't know what the original sound is.post #5977 of 1714412/20/15 at 4:44ampost #5978 of 1714412/20/15 at 5:18amQuote:
Grime is bigger now than it was 4 years ago, hell Skepta played at distortion this summer.
People are in general slow to embrace new genres. I remember people hating T.I.'s first album, when I had it on in my car, look at him now.
Skepta has also done a lot of promotion in the us, he made a documentary about it.post #5979 of 1714412/20/15 at 5:26ampost #5980 of 1714412/20/15 at 5:42amQuote:
Sorry, meant to say the Danish grime scene. I realize UK grime is bigger in Denmark than it has been previously, but the Danish scene seems to have pretty much died out. Roskilde also booked Skepta for 2016, planning on going.post #5981 of 1714412/20/15 at 6:06ampost #5982 of 1714412/20/15 at 6:06ampost #5983 of 1714412/20/15 at 6:11ampost #5984 of 1714412/20/15 at 6:22ampost #5985 of 1714412/20/15 at 6:50am
Haven't ever gotten around to checking out his solo stuff, but I could listen to Clipse all day
The black Martha Stewart, let me show you how to do it
Break down pies to pieces, make cocaine quiches
Money piles high as my nieces
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 25 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 2 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Size 40R --- Only 2 Left! █ DROP MAR 25 █ NWT Canali Suits and... 16 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 34 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 47 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 53 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Split Toe Derby in Havanna Grain - UK7.5 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...